1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

A growing 5G threat..........low T destroying brain function

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A growing 5G threat..........low T destroying brain function

Today's KLC factoid about pregnenolone steal syndrome and low testosterone in men: How does this affect the male neocortex and pituitary gland? Blue light and nnEMF in the 4G-and 5G range cause it. Do you know what depersonalization or derealization looks like a mental side effect of low testosterone?
    This picture describes what it feels like. It is a dissociative cognitive state of the neocortex. It is one of the most common things we are seeing in patients who live in 5 G cities in 2019. There is a fingerprint in the blood that goes with this state too. Do you know what it is? We've been asked what this condition is like? It's like there is a life being lived that you're only a spectator of. It's like being a fly on the wall of your own life and it is truly terrifying to the brain with poorly spinning ATPase's. It causes you to question free will. It is repairable when you understand the credos of the Black Swan mitochondriacs we teach at Kruse Longevity Center.

This is becoming a huge problem among young gay men and transgender males too. Be aware of the signs.......you might save a life.

[​IMG]

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Thank you for adding awareness to yet another side effect of living in a toxic electrosmog world.

Men are an endangered 'species' for a number of reasons, including low testosterone, as noted (and the war on men continues in present cultural wars, such as 'toxic masculinity' hyped by feminists and leftist SJW).

If trends continue we expect to see a large population of emasculated men (unfortunately millennials are vanguard of this trend)-- men who have had their manly hearts ripped to shreds (courage, steadfastness, protective instincts, and strength).

Men, we need to take back our manhood. Above all, be a man.

3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

That was precisely the intended goal, the point of no return has already passed for most people. Action, pursuing excellence, is the only antidote to total despair.

4. MoLatin

MoLatin New Member

Another piece of the puzzle Jack. Thanks for posting. I’m unable to find the study on this - any pointers?

5. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

I love and respect men and appreciate what they have done for the women in the world (the good men) and think human survival depends on men.

Alex97232 and Brent Patrick like this.
  6. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I totally had that depersonalization feeling through all high school... especially during spring (I bet that came from indoors living all fall and winter) and then felt amazing playing tennis all day in the sun in summer. I thought I was addicted to tennis... it was the Sun.

That feeling you describe... really, really sucks. Big thank you Jack.

7. WeDeserveHealth

WeDeserveHealth Spiritually conscious & holistic

I agree with everything you've said, but you need to understand that this is a very old plan of the evil elite.

They have been killing off men for a while now so it makes their job easier, which is to control & kill off the population. They've had a depopulation agenda since (I can't remember), but I think the late 1800's at the latest.

This is why we've seen a HUGE increase in gay men & now the phenomenon of trans people.

I believe this is no accident.

In fact, I only learned about a month ago that they purposedly trans babies (sigh). I thought it was only adults that transitioned or teenagers, but there's a whole side to this I still have to study.

While I've always believed that most of the population is bi, I do not think that all people are supposed to be gay. Nor for one minute do I think that it's normal for people to want to suddenly change the gender that the Universe & nature gave them.

I don't blame these people at all, they (and us) are being poisoned, & this has been going on for a very long time.

With all the weather manipulation (by them, NOT by us), they use weather as a weapon if you didn't already know. When you screw with mother nature, there are going to be consequences are we ALL come from nature.

The fake food that started around the 50's & steadily got worse & worse every year.

Then poisoning our fresh food supply (the animals, then the soil that veggies are grown in, then creating GMO which has been spreading like wildfire & most people don't even know what it is, let alone that it's poison.

Do you know when you are eating a GMO product?

No, b/c they have stopped any labeling & this has been going on for years b/c the gov't protects all of the evil corps since the gov't is run by criminals themselves.

To them fluoridating the water since the early 1900's, to putting chemicals, heavy metals AND drugs in the water supply, to spraying us with heavy metals (cloud seeding) since the 90's which doesn't just harm us, they are purposely trying to kill the sun b/c we NEED the sun, our food supply needs the sun. Without the sun we die or become very sick.

This is also why they have spread their lies about the sun being dangerous & pushing suntan lotion. If you don't get sun, you will feel sick. Someone in this thread mentioned that in fact.

Then their next stage was to harm our electrical system (all humans & even living creatures are made up of energy), with cell phones, cell towers (even electrical towners), then 1-4G & now 5G which is NOT just a health hazard, but an actual weapon. It's meant to track every move we make & control us AND our thoughts. It will also control our monetary system. Their plan is to remove fiat so you are forced to use crypto & when they control the crypto, they control you.

Just like they stopped us from using silver & gold when their friends started the evil Federal reserve.

5G can harm you right in your own home with them being miles away. It burns you.

Several people have already encountered this burning of their feet & legs & this was a few years ago before 5G was a hot topic.

Then poisoning us with toxic vaccines which has harmed or killed off a good portion of the population. Mainly babies & children, but also adults & seniors or anyone who's been stupid enough to get the flu shot & has a low immune system.

Now their next plan of attack is the corono virus which we believe is a false flag op. This doesn't mean it didn't happen, it just means that it was staged by the evils of the world just like many other false flags you've seen that have a script & they create the movie just like they do in hollywood (the gov't controls hollywood & always has.) Great way to brainwash.

I'm still waiting for more info to come out, but I've heard rumors that a 5G something or other was launched nearby this area in China, or they gave all of these people a vaccine that has the nanoparticles in it & that's what the 5G needs to run off of, you have to ingest nanoparticles.

They say the cloud seeding has the nanoparticles in it as well.

I don't want to speculate b/c it's still too early, but from the very beginning I knew it has to do with their plan to stand up & say we ALL need a vaccine for this corono virus.

They need to make the shock value SO huge, that everyone will rush to accept their poisonous shot or snitch on anyone who refuses.

That's been their other plan of attack.... Pit man against woman, left against right, black against white, allopathic against holistic so much so that we have gotten to the point where the slaves who worship the state will call the number on their screen to bring the criminal police to your door & drag you away in the middle of the night.

Sound familiar?

And be clear, this is ALL a worldwide attack.

While they concentrate more on the US only b/c the US has always been the forerunner in everything & the world follows the US b/c they are weak, make no mistake that they have been attacking every country worldwide.

They have to do a coordinated attach.

The evils all started in EU & eventually spread out to the US & Canada, so they are literally everywhere.

I hope this forum is smart enough to know that what I'm saying is true & you aren't shaking your head thinking I'm crazy.

That will disappoint me if that's the case.

There's only one way to save ourselves & most people don't want to do the work to get there.

Richard Watson and Alex97232 like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. Freebird

Freebird New Member

What's the one way? And what's the work to get there?