1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

a cheap amino acid "lysine" destroys COVID... table salt helps too...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Oct 9, 2021.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Inger -where did you buy his book? I only see a spanish version

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger you say you make your own CDS out of MMS, through vapour .......I don't understand :eek:
    can you explain more?

JanSz likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

And please explain the abbreviations.

CDS
    MMS

4. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

@JanSz
    "And please explain the abbreviations.
    CDS
    MMS"

Chorine Dioxide Solution a.k.a. Miracle Mineral Supplement

http://libgen.is/search.php?req=jim...open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

A lot of people say they get good results with it. I skimmed a book by Jim Humble and it said you should stop eating all other antioxidants when using it, so maybe Jim and I are both dumb or maybe just me but I'm not sure if that's possible. There's probably more nuance to the biochemistry that one of us isn't aware of, probably me, because a lot of people say it's useful. I mean you know pretty much I think he doesn't know what he's talking about about biochemistry so be skeptical of the details of the protocols he recommends, or maybe I should've more than skimmed his book, but somehow it does apparently help reduce symptoms from a variety of viral/bacterial/fungal kind of stuff.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    JanSz likes this.