1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

a cheap amino acid "lysine" destroys COVID... table salt helps too...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/10...-need-vaccines-so-why-are-you-getting-jabbed/

Unheralded study confirms mechanism for lysine treatment and prevention

In an obscure and unheralded study overseas researchers report in the journal VIRUSES that a 10-cent amino acid, lysine, reduced viral RNA to 4% in a lab dish study. This discovery is backed by human experience where lysine is almost eradicating COVID-19 in the Dominican Republic. Lysine worked without interference of spike protein or ACE2 receptor, the doorway for viruses to enter living cells. Lysine was found to work by rebalancing the arginine/lysine ratio towards lysine and via alteration of calcium influx into virally-infected cells.

Lysine treatment is totally non-genotoxic. No virus made its way to the nucleus of infected cells, the nucleus being the storehouse for the human genome of 21,000 genes.

Avoidance of arginine-rich foods and lysine supplementation is advised for patients with COVID-19 as well as other viral infections such as influenza and herpes-family viruses. Unlike vaccines and molnupiravir, lysine can be used preventively, especially because of its economy and lack of side effects.

Earlier in 2021 US-based researchers were the first to report that lysine used clinically halts COVID-19 infections.

Table salt quells symptoms of COVID-19

Going another step further, the same overseas research team noted that the addition of ammonium chloride to induce alkalinity, blocks entry of a pseudo-COVID-19 virus particle. The use of alkalizing nutrients such as table salt could be efficacious.

In a pharmaceutical industry publication, gargling with salt water (sodium being alkaline) was reported to inhibit coronaviruses, influenza A, herpes and other viruses and was effective at relieving symptoms across many strains of viruses.

Richard Watson and Alex97232 like this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

That is interesting Penny.

I had a crazy shedding experience starting Thursday and culminating on Friday, when I spent time with the 17 years old son of my boss that was freshly vaccinated. I did not expect it at all as I have not kept any distance to vaccinated and had no issues anymore.

But this time it hit me. Complete brain fog, and exhaustion, head ache.. and huge huge appetite for raw meat, raw cheeses, bell pepper and avocado.... boahh.. and raw salmon.. I ate and ate and ate.
    Those foods seem to all be high in Lysine and low in Arginine.. how cool!
    My body must be fighting some virus or something. I feel way better today though! I spent many hours naked in the sun on my terrace... that was so good :):).
    What a crazy experience it was.
    I felt so bad Friday coming home from work that i went to bed and just started crying under my blanket :confused:
    And it was sunny and warm outside! This is so not me! So glad it is way better today.

caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  3. DLO

DLO StarFish

Well all the gym bro's should be getting plenty in their protein drinks.

4. Penny

Penny New Member

I'm so sorry to hear that Inger - the newly vaxxed seem to be spreading it way more than early adopters - you might try chlorine doxide - actually, did you try chlorine dioxide? This doctor Dr Andreas Kalcker or researcher appears to be quite an expert on it - you might want to give a listen:

https://celestialreport.com/programs/chlorinedioxidereplay-c7a35a

Also there is always the ol' NAC/ZEOLITE/CLAY/CHARCOAL/ZINC/QUERCETIN thing... but I'm sure you are aware of that:)

I have had great luck with nicotine gum and swimming in the giant neti pot called the ocean:)

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes I took MMS too! :):):) And I chew nicotine gum again :rolleyes: :D

6. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Cant get onto Dr Andreas Kalcker website to understand how to make it.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

Yeah - my computer is "paging" at the moment too - I am attempting to listen to his podcast:

https://celestialreport.com/programs/chlorinedioxidereplay-c7a35a

He just said MMS is not the same thing and is "old" - I have really great luck with hydrogen peroxide in a cold humidifier also - I think you just combine 2 substances and use a drop or two at a time - it is the same stuff as water filtration via chemicals - I think I got mine from REI - sadly, one bottle treats 60 gallons of water so not sure about how much is the right amount -

I just got onto his main website - my browser was blocking it - unblock it and you will have access - firefox - that has gone to the dark side... the whole thing appears to be in Spanish... sigh.

Minute 12, he explains how to take it: you take one liter of water and mix it with 10ml CDS and drink that bottle of 1 liter of water during the day...

So, the stuff I bought is this:
    Aquamira - Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment Two Part Liquid (1 oz Droppers Bottles)
    The directions are:
    Step One Prior to treatment clean and disinfect the water storage container and lid.
    Step Two Place 7 drops Aquamira Water Treatment (Part A) and 7 drops Phosphoric Acid Activator (Part B) in a cap to pre-mix.
    Step Three Let mixture react for 5 minutes to ensure full activation.
    Step Four Fill container with 1 quart (1 liter) water. Add contents of mixing cap.
    Step Five Shake or stir and let stand for 15 more minutes. If water is very cold or turbid let stand for 30 minutes.
    Step Six Water is now ready for use. Enjoy!

But - there was a comment that said:

I discovered this at a gun show...it is made for campers, hikers, etc but a crazy unexpected find...add 5 drops of part A and 5 drops of part B then let it sit & mix then add 4 ounces of water and gluten intolerant people can eat a muffin or cookies or a hamburger bun and not be miserable - I can ONLY speak for gluten intolerant!

So, there's the range... have fun experimenting and so will I:)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  8. Inger

Inger Silver

Buy his book, there he explain it how to make CDS and all different was of use and dosage :)

Richard Watson and Penny like this.
  9. Inger

Inger Silver

yes, this is how I make it too. I make my own CDS out of MMS, through vapor. It is very easy :)

I have a feeling, when my immune system is lower because of some sort of big stress, I get more vulnerable for shedding....

Richard Watson likes this.
  10. Penny

Penny New Member

11. Penny

Penny New Member

I think I figured out the whole stress thing - or a big part of it - you know those images of water from that Emoto guy - think about how that affects redox - we have to find a happy place in our heads and destress, or nothing is going to work...

Inger likes this.
  12. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Yes nothing like having it in print. The fella down the road from me said to me his mother has been making it for sometime, she's going to email him the 'how to'.

After listening to Dr Andreas Kalcker, it sure dont sound promising

13. Penny

Penny New Member

And - his books are in Spanish... ?

14. Inger

Inger Silver

yes Penny yes!! The day before I got the shedding issue I was so own. My ex boyfriend visited me, I let him visit for coffee as he asked and it was not a good idea at all because after I felt so bad and that I think made me vulnerable. I need to not go into such situations anymore it is not wise.

15. Inger

Inger Silver

I have one in German. I think they are in many languages, also english.

16. Penny

Penny New Member

I have a book called Water Codes - it is SO easy to understand - and so fascinating - everything we think do and say affects our water... and since on a molecular level, we are 99% water... you would think that would matter to the medical establishment... but alas... here is a Mexican doctor who is curing lots of patients using Chlorine Dioxide:
    https://vaccine-police.com/doctor-has-cured-thousands/

And here is a clinical trial with the dosage they used using chlorine dioxide:
    https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04343742

17. Jeanne

Jeanne New Member

If you are on telegram, there's a huge channel for CDS! Tons of information and testimonials.

John Schumacher likes this.
  18. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Thanks for the tip. This appears to be a solid option. I’m assuming the testimonials are generally positive.

19. https://www.refinitiv.com/perspecti...predicting-the-direction-of-cds-rate-changes/
    https://www.reuters.com/business/global-markets-wrapup-6-2021-09-20/
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/13/fed...inutes-from-its-september-policy-meeting.html
    https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/files/fomcminutes20210922.pdf
    • "Several central banks announced reductions in the pace of their asset purchase programs or eventual plans for their balance sheets once asset purchases had been completed."
    • "All members reaffirmed that, in accordance with the Committee’s goals to achieve maximum employment and inflation at the rate of 2 percent over the longer run, and with inflation having run persistently below this longer run goal, they would aim to achieve inflation moderately above 2 percent for some time so that inflation averages 2 percent over time and longer-term inflation expectations remain well anchored at 2 percent. Members expected to maintain an accommodative stance of monetary policy until those outcomes were achieved."
    Note: Isn't it interesting to see the committee's analysts report to the FOMC Board Members what they wanted to hear...

My question is: Why would the Federal Reserve want to slow down US current monetary policy?

upload_2021-10-22_9-9-13.png

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Jason F likes this.