1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

8 hours of SLEEP!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Dave Key, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

I slept 8 hours last night!
    I can't remember the last time I slept 8 straight hours. Months. Last year sometime. Maybe over a year.
    This is such a huge success for me right now because it has been my main goal for a very long time.

I never thought I would have tears of joy over getting a good night's sleep but I had to stop typing just now to wipe them off.

This forum is a great place to connect and to learn from other members. I appreciate all the posts by JanSz, Caroline, Inger, Drezy and Scompy. I've learned a lot from you guys and gals.

Tina Mc, Christine_L, shah78 and 6 others like this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

awesome :) :)

Dave Key likes this.
  3. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Silver

I'm envious! It's been quite a while since I've had 8 uninterrupted hours of shut-eye. Last night was particularly miserable ) :

4. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

I feel ya Annie.
    How can something as basic as a full night's rest become so elusive?
    Here's what I've done lately that made it possible:
    I ordered a body voltage meter that reads low frequency electricity. You hold a metal cylinder in your hand that's connected to the meter. The other probe is connected to ground, so the meter reads the electricity on your body. I tested every area of my house and found high readings all over the place. The lowest readings are in the very back of the house in the storage room. That's where I sleep now. There is one spot that has very low readings on the meter so that's where I plant my body on the bed. It feels like I'm camping out. The studs are exposed and there's no insulation so it's noisier then the bedroom. I don't care because the bedroom readings are 10 times higher than a storage room.
    With the meter, I noticed the lowest readings once I flipped the circuit breakers in the electrical box. It feels like a real chore because I have to go outside to flip the breakers but I just added it to my routine.

I have a Schumann resonator connected by an extension cord from an electrical outlet in the next room.

I switched mattresses recently also. I had metal framed box springs and a mattress with springs. Now I have a foam mattress with no metal. A mattress with springs and box springs are a huge antenna for electrical radiation!
    I home-made a Magnetico sleep pad. Under the mattress are hundreds of magnets with the south pole facing upwards. The negative magnetic field has some serious healing properties.

Before bedding down I take 500mg of valerian root, 200mg 5-htp, and a chewable pill with 125mg gaba, 50mg glycine, n-acetyl Tyrosine, and 20 mg taurine.

I black everything out and cover all the little lights and light leaks.
    After sundown I use candles for lighting and wear Matt Maluca's nocturnal red glasses. I make it as dim as possible.

Diet-wise I eat lots of pastured beef and pastured bacon & eggs. I'm in New Orleans and have access to all the seafood I want. Crawfish are in season and our oysters are awesome (and cheap).
    I just started implementing the leaky gut Rx protocol and using all the supplements suggested. I upped my salt intake after reading a recent post about salt. A teaspoon of Celtic sea salt in RO water, and a pinch more here and there with food. The same post highlighted oxalates as a source of inflammation. I was making smoothies with all the ingredients named as having high oxalates: kale, cinnamon, turmeric, spinach...

Most important, I sun at the rise and sample the sun all day.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  5. shah78

shah78 Gold

I hadn't slept eight hours straight since 2006. this past summer on Isla mujeres, I started to do it regularly. lost some ground during the winter, butI'm back in summer mode in April. wait till you get here. Uv13!!!!

Alex97232 and Annie Dru like this.
  6. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Silver

7. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Silver

Thanks for all this information Dave! I've already implemented much of what you list here, but San Diego is just shit in terms of EMF, so hubby and I are converting a school bus to make our great escape! Praying I find a place of rest & respite out there in the great unknown.

wildperoxin and Alex97232 like this.
  8. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

It's too bad San Diego is such a hellhole radiation-wise. I was there on a project two years ago and really love that whole area. It was a nice change from rainy Seattle but it didn't take long for me to pack up and leave.

Alex97232 and Annie Dru like this.
  9. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

Can't wait, Shah! I'm so excited about getting down there again. Have'nt been there since '92.
    Back then, I rented a windsurfer for an hour and I sailed from CancĂșn towards Isla Mujeres and almost made it but I turned back after 30 minutes. When I turned around I could not tell where I came from because I had sailed so far from the place I rented it from that everything looked so tiny. Luckily the wind was steady and took me back to the place I started from.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    Alex97232 likes this.
  10. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Silver

Yeah... SD is lovely, and it's been my home for more than 40 years. I raised my four kids here, and I'm heartbroken to leave. That said, I'm excited for a new adventure too ( :

Dave Key likes this.
  11. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

I'm feeling the same way about leaving New Orleans. I love it here but it's 5G and I gotta go. What I won't miss are the sleepless nights, itchy skin and brain fog from all the radiation.

Annie Dru likes this.
  12. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Silver

Ditto Dave ( ;

Dave Key likes this.
  13. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Congrats on getting all that good sleep. Most people have no idea what it means to sleep really deeply or how important
    it is. The masses have gotten used to lousy sleep and have no clue what they're missing. And it's obviously how your
    body and mind repair and regenerate. What could be more important than that? Thanks for posting.

14. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

You're welcome Jackie. I still have ups and downs but 8 hours was a real victory.
    I've been getting 6-7 lately, usually with a wake up. Eating early really helps, have something high fat, high-protein ready to eat as soon as you wake up

Alex97232 likes this.