1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

7keto conversion to testosterone????

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by danniellethatcher@gmail.com, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Hi Jack. I thew this question out in the leaky gut group and they said to ask you. I have been taking 7Keto and on recent labs it indicated that my testosterone was high. My doctor told me that I was converting the 7Keto into testosterone. the group here has posts about it NOT being able to convert. Is my doctor wrong? I am not taking any other form of testosterone. Any clues why my level would raise from being deficient to being just a notch above the high range of normal (i'mat 46, range is 2-45)

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6/30 blog post......has the answer.