1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

7 Keto DHEA

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Anneh, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Anneh

Anneh Gold

Dr. Kruse,

I have had my salivary hormone panel done in the past with a doctor who recommended that I take 100 mg of 7 Keto DHEA per day. I did so, and it felt FANTASTIC to be on it, for the most part. Unfortunately, I was one of those people who got the headache side effect from taking it (which made my daily chronic headache/migraine intolerable), and so I stopped.

Do you know of a way that a person might still take 7 Keto or regular DHEA and avoid the headaches? For example, can it be used topically?? Sublingually, and would that potentially avoid the headaches? Is regular DHEA less likely to cause headache than the 7 Keto? Or do I just need to try a lower dose and see if that works?

Thank you so very much for your reply.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Twist DHEA or compounded cream is an option. There are nanotech patches too that Suzanne Sommers has recommended.

3. Anneh

Anneh Gold

Thank you. I am going to try the Twist DHEA cream and hope that I can tolerate it without headaches as a side effects. I am from Canada, which poses some challenges to obtaining it, but I am feeling pretty determined!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would also tell you to look at the CPC blog on DHEA........its a great one

Alex97232 likes this.