1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

7-Keto DHEA and high testosterone

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Jack,

I know that when you look at how things work, 7-keto is far enough down the chain, that it doesn't contribute to upregulating testosterone.

But for myself, and several others on here - the ladies are seeing some crazy T numbers.

My gut said STOP doing the 7-Keto as that is the culprit, but logic tells me otherwise. Am I just falling trap to bad logic and causation? Am I a hammer and only finding nails?

Would you please comment/post on things all of us high-T ladies could look at to help figure this out?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you can stop the 7 keto and see what it does to your T over 4-6 weeks. If it does not change it tells you something else is cooking.