1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

7 days dry fasting

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Guilherme, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Shadow banning something for no reason is a big red flag.

Take dry fasting, some like it some don't but at least let's talk about the reasons.

Urine therapy some like it some don't, but let's talk about the reasons.

It's a very very interesting subject.

I have asked Sue repeatedly to please lay out the specific reasons she thinks it could be harmful.

Please be very specific and lay out the reasons, I would be happy to look into them all.

At least let's get to the bottom of them all. We could go over old ground if you want, let's look into the same questions and answers, or new questions and answers.

If you are not interested in debate then that's fine.

I personally have made up my mind about dry fasting, I do it for 12 out of every 24hrs but no longer than that. I'm very happy to talk about it.

If somebody tried shadow banning dry fasting and it's not allowed to be talked about then I would be interested to find out why?

2. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

I am just curious silver if there is any scientific literature on this?

3. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Well I think the general advice given here would be redox before you detox. Meaning if you increase your charge on the cell membrane using Light water magnetism your body can use its own powerful detox capabilities. Then if you choose to further assist with supplemental detox strategy it will be more effective and less painfull. Your suggested protocol of 80/10/10 looks like it would be pretty high in deuterium so if your not using high uv index or cold this could seriously F up your mitochondria in the long run putting to much D in the matrix.

5G Canary likes this.
  4. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Interesting you mentioned cold

One can use cold on a

80/10/ 10’regimen?

Y

5. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Yes.

Urine is one of the most researched and most documented studies in all medical history.

Martha Christie has put a lot of work putting the scientific literature together here. CHAPTER 2 What Modem Science Knows About........

CHAPTER 3

WHY NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE MOST RESEARCHED NATURAL SUBSTANCE IN MEDICINE

Click on this link

Your-Own-Perfect-Medicine- by Martha Christy with Testimonials

There are over 3000 known compounds in the around 5% of urine the other 95% is pure distilled water.

Estimates are there are possible thousands of other substances that are as yet unknown and unidentifiable. I trust nature I don't need to know.

But I estimate that as time goes by there will be more substances made by the body for the body discovered as well as what these substances do. I don't need to know I trust nature.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Anyone who thinks drinking their urine is wise should find a new place to hang out on the internet.

By Solidsilverteeth you've been shown the door.

caroline, Alex97232, Anne V and 7 others like this.
  7. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

The cult leader has spoken. He knows better than experience. Ignore experience. Trust him blindly. His approval is important.

Silverteeth likes this.
  8. Inna

Inna Platinum

This is Jacks forum designed to help health. It is provided for free for your benefit. You are a guest here. When you visit someone's house it is expected that you respect the house rules...likewise you migt expect respect from visitors in your house.

Besides doctors primary motto is 'first do no harm' so we have to speak out when the advise might be potentially harmful.

caroline, Alex97232, Anne V and 4 others like this.

9. Are you fucking kidding? Guy comes in talking non-stop about drinking pee for two solid months. Turns every conversation into pee. Trying to sell his own book which questionably represents himself as md. Quotes unreliable sources as facts and just makes lots unfounded claims. Could be a troll or just goofy. (Im no shrink). Gives questionable medical advice to vulnerable members. Guy is treated by everyone with kindness and respect. Lets see that happen in any other forum.

caroline, Inger, Alex97232 and 7 others like this.
  10. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Agree... last few months have been a real pisser! ;)

caroline, Inger, Alex97232 and 4 others like this.
  11. Silverteeth

Silverteeth New Member

If Jack is so wrong about urine therapy (and I know for certain that he is) it makes you wonder what else he has been wrong about?

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse

so
    there was Solidsilverteeth
    and
    still is
    Silverteeth

upload_2019-6-22_9-19-58.png

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Is Dan2
    another silver metastasis?

@Jack Kruse

upload_2019-6-22_9-28-41.png

caroline and Lahelada like this.
  14. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

SST and ST joined the forum on the same date. Why would you go in knowing that you need a backup membership? ;^)

caroline, drezy, Anne V and 1 other person like this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm glad others here notice these details.

caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

c
    couldn't have said that better!