1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

7 days dry fasting

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Guilherme, Jun 11, 2019 at 2:44 PM.

1. Guilherme

Guilherme New Member

I will begin my vacation soon and was thinking in doing a long dry fast(no water) given the supposedly benefits to health.

I already have been doing Intermediate fasting for 5 months, with the last meal at noon.

I plan to do this passing most of the say at the beach. I would like to know if there is actually a science based objection to a dry fast and if should just stick to 7 days normal fast?

2. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

How do you plan to monitor yourself so you know it is safe to continue it for 7 days?

3. Guilherme

Guilherme New Member

Only by feeling, if I feel I'm not well I will break the fast.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 5:17 PM
  4. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Personally I don't ink it's a good idea, there are so many factors to consider.

Have you considered instead to do a urine fast? Far safer.

Have a read of these books.

ORIN THERAPY (urine therapy) click on these to download the entire books for free. (I recomend your own perfect medicine to start, then the water of life book)

The Water of Life – A Treatise on Urine Therapy by John W. Armstrong

The Golden Fountain by Coen van der Kroon

Your-Own-Perfect-Medicine- by Martha Christy with Testimonials

Urine Therapy by Flora Peschek-Böhmer

Shivambu-Shastra-Natalia-Perera

MORARJI DESAI ON CBS EVENING NEWS WITH DAN RATHER – Former Prime Miinister of India discusses Urine Therapy

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Hi Guilherme:)

If you are here for Jack's teachings, and by posting the thread in the beginners forum, I assume you still consider yourself a beginner in terms of his teachings, dry fasting isn't one of 6 healers https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/your-first-post-to-read-here-at-jackkruse-com.17829/ Nor is under drinking which has been talked about a lot recently, and (re SST's post on urine) we haven't been taught that drinking our own urine counts as unfluoridated water under healer number 2. :D

I might naturally dry fast overnight for 16 hours at winter solstice, and 8 hours by summer solstice. A hibernating bear might go 5 months dry fasting. For me, each natural scenario says cold (or at least cooler), dark and boring. i.e. there are daily and seasonal rhythms to dry fasting, involving absence of sunlight. I'd need to carefully think about that before doing any sort of hack involving dry fasting, but particularly one that involved an extended dry fast while on the beach in midsummer. In terms of risk/benefit ratio, that's a different ballgame. :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 4:52 AM
    Lahelada likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dry fasting
    drinking no water at all
    is not smart
    ----
    You can damage your kidneys and what else.
    ----
    We are discussing drinking smaller amounts of water.
    The idea looks sound for me
    but
    it is done with assumption that you will be still peeing (as usual or a lot more than usual)
    -------
    If interested (which I doubt)
    I can give you more details that may help.

7. Solidsilverteeth

As you know I certainly am interested. I've been studying and experimenting with this subject for over 22years.

Please give more details JanSz.

Did you see that video I posted of the man who claims to have not drunk or ate anything for years? He never needed to go to the toilet,They didn't believe him so monitored him and found his bladder filled with urine and then it got reabsorbed again and again.

8. Guilherme

Guilherme New Member

Drinking pee doesn't sound something I would pursue.

http://drmjefferson.com/science-behind-dry-fasting/

I got the idea after watching this video. It talks about the several benefits as 3x more autophagy than normal fast but no mention of kidney problems, is that a given ? I guess doing in the sun may not be that smart and maybe best done while at home.

I'm a bit lost with the assumption of peeing, how could one even avoid peeing ? yes more details are welcomed.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 2:12 PM
  9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Autophagy is also not a given if your circadian rhythm is not intact. Take stock of where you are and what you know about yourself.

Sue-UK likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So many questions
    few answers.
    -------------------
    My answer when worrying about kidney damage from not enough peeing.
    What is enough?
    Enough is when you are actually
    peeing
    and
    your pee weight is no more than 1.035
    measure using refractometer.
    I use this refractometer:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MUBA92X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

upload_2019-6-13_16-4-23.png

Bob Stirling and Katie Durham like this.
  11. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Which gets back to my point that home monitoring is warranted. Urine specific gravity. Blood pressure. Probably others. Breaking the fast based only on "feeling" could result in landing unconscious on the floor on day 6.5 and not tended to in time.

Dehydration is what triggered my late hubby's heart attack.

As far as not peeing, hibernating animals don't pee.

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am not for complete not drinking.
    But it looks like minimizing my drinking may be in my future.
    This goes to discussions about deuterium
    and DDW, deuterium depleted water.
    The DDW was initially discussed as helping people with cancer.
    It more and more looks to me as it may remain there.
    It likely is going to be used to prolong these people's life but not to cure them.

It seems that the most important information when starting discussion on deuterium is information on how your body deals with deuterium now.
    That can be found by doing
    D-Terminator test.
    That test gives all kind of information
    but
    it does not post the most important.

Which is
    the difference between breath and saliva or urine ppm values.
    That difference tells about current strength of mitochondria.
    Dr Boros wants it to be (7 - 10) ppm
    In my discussions with dr Boros
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-100#post-272290

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-100#post-272285

upload_2019-6-13_16-27-49.png

It looks like the only remaining hack for me.

I am drinking DDW for over a year.
    Feeling gradually better.
    Applying all known suggestions (save trip to the tropics).
    All my D-Terminator tests show gradually lower values but my difference between breath and urine stays low, way low.
    I think that is because I already had my 79 birthday.

I drink 1.5 - 2 liters of DDW-25 now.
    2L on hotter days.
    Have a problem restricting my drinking, mostly about will power.
    I have already tried desmopresin and it looks like it may work, but am still on the edge.

My D-Terminator results:

upload_2019-6-13_16-52-32.png

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 3:52 PM
    Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  13. Solidsilverteeth

I'm very interested to see the difference between breath and urine.

As far as I understand the breath is a waste disposal channel and the urine is not, urine is just an excess channel.

If you keep looping and find your urine gets cleaner and cleaner as it does with everybody, then your other waste channels will get rid of waste and the good stuff keeps going to your ultra filtered blood plasma.

14. Inger

Inger Silver

To keep it real, this is not entirely true.... ;)

Jan, you are not measuring your environment for nnEMF, are you?
    AFAIK you do not... please correct me if I am wrong on this. Thought it is worth to mention for others reading... to get a context.
    And you live close to New York.... in NJ

Lahelada likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Where I live is definitely not rural area.
    I think it was when I moved there in 1976.
    I live in (relatively) low population area of Parsippany NY 07054.
    One house over 1/2 acre on average.
    As far as nnEMF goes I assume that it is much lower than on
    French Quarter
    Bourbon Street in New Orleans, Louisiana
    where @Jack Kruse is.
    Couple times Jack mentioned acceptable population density, my area is within that criteria.
    It is correct, I do not have and do not use any nnEMF measuring device.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsippany-Troy_Hills,_New_Jersey#Census_2010

upload_2019-6-14_10-10-49.png
    French Quarter is 3x more densely populated than Parsippany.
    Manhattan's population density is 66,940 people per square mile
    that is 66940/2259.30=29.62
    is 30 times more dense than Parsippany NJ

upload_2019-6-14_10-17-27.png

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I think it is written somewhere at
    http://cignaturehealth.com/
    https://www.ddcenters.com/
    that breath condensate is used to represent deuterium content of body.
    Urine or saliva represents waste.
    So, dr Broros thinks opposite to what you are proposing.
    And it happens that the testing confirms his idea.

//

Between saliva and urine, I think of urine more of a waste than saliva.
    That is why in my testing I have chosen urine, since for dr Boros that does not make a difference.
    But
    over my testing, once, by mistake, my saliva was tested and the results were much different than when tested using urine.
    So, I think that consistency is important, pick one of the two and stick to it in further tests.

///

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019 at 7:31 AM
    Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  17. Solidsilverteeth

I have never heard anybody say saliva is a waste product. Unless you spit a lot, then about 100% of saliva remains in the body, how could this be a channel to get bad things out? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Out breath makes total sense that the body uses this Chanel to get bad things out. 24/7 you are breathing out, the lungs are actually the primary toxic eliminator.

Your poop and skin and mucus membrains are also ways the body gets bad things out.

But urine is like saliva where about 92-99.5% goes back into the body. This can't be a way to get bad things out of the body, that just doesn't make any sense.

18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@Guilherme You are new here. I do not know how long you have been reading but your endeavour of dryfasting in a strange environment you are not immediately adapted to is not wise in my opinion. Check whose advice you take and whether it is in line with Dr Kruse's lessons,if you want to follow his lessons that is.
    You find an answer here. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...egin-their-water-education.22759/#post-263463
    "By the time thirst kicks in, your serum osmolarity is already impaired. Dehydration is a major cause of daytime fatigue as well, and dehydration slows your metabolism by 2-3%. As time goes on this imbalance can steepen dramatically in a person in an altered environment. In fact, just a 2% drop in total body water can cause neurologic changes to show up."

Guilherme, Marko Pollo and Sue-UK like this.
  19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

You have no proof of this and you should not espouse this as truth . It is your opinion and the book that you want to advertise and SELL..Good and clean are irrelevant terms unless specified as what and why and for whom in what circumstances.

In another thread here
    Yes, and excess of human growth hormone has been linked to cancer progression...
    You cited this . Did you know that growth hormone in exess is linked to fanning tumor growth? Do you still want to indiscriminately without thought advertise drinking urine as a panacea on the basis of ancient hearsay texts that bear no relation to our conditions nowadays? Redrinking what you got rid of is not an intelligent thing to do.By the way do you have a biography of "Dr Phillipps", the book author ? I would be interested.

Sue-UK likes this.
  20. Solidsilverteeth

Natural human growth hormone along with all the other good substances in your urine can never be too much if you are all natural.

It's when you inject or take mega doses of supplements that is when you have problems.

By practising OMAD orin looping, yes your HGH goes up about 2000% in your urine but you can't compare this to people injecting unnatural HGH.

Trust the body, the body doesn't make mistakes.

Your blood is constantly being filtered by the liver, the bad things are sent to the waste disposal channels and all the good stuff that the body decides is good for you gets sent to the kidneys to be regulated. If there is too much of anything then the body will regulate it to make sure it's the right amount that goes into the urine, so that this amazing substance we call urine is the most perfect thing for your body AT THAT TIME.

This amazing substance that has been regulated and made perfect by your kidneys goes back into the bloodstream and only a fraction just a few percent of the excess goes to your bladder. This is obviously not a waste disposal channel because the kidneys have just gone to so much effort taking things out and putting things into the urine so that the 95+% of it goes back into the blood.