1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

7,4 ng/ml Vitamin D level

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by MonteD, Sep 5, 2012.

1. MonteD

MonteD New Member

A disabled relative of mine just had their vitamin d level checked and the report said 7.4 ng/ml!

This person has a few complications:

1. Stage 3 kidney Failure.

2. Doesn't go outside much

3. Diabetic.

4. Split sternum after botched triple bypass surgery. Bone got infected so they just scraped it and left it open!

5. HS-CRP off the charts!!!

Question: What's you opinion on high doses of d3 (20,000 daily) along with lots of k2 and A. Anything else?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Monte I cant answer that directly. But what I can say, is if I were in the same shoes I would optimize my free T3, vitamin D, and K2 and my HS CRP by all means necessary. I don't settle with my health.