1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G Rollout where is it happening ?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Lahelada, Jan 7, 2018.

1. A bit old, but I saw this for some reason...

I've used an Acoustimeter for a long time for indoor rf policing... works excellent, but is not really a long range rf meter for cell towers, nor does it have a directional external antennae.

However, if it's all you can afford, there is a hack for it. Line a shoebox with two layers of aluminum foil, place the meter inside, and redo all you measurements. If you have indoor penetration from outside sources, that should allow you to determine where it's coming from.

I just wouldn't rely on the numbers for power density, but it's actually a really sensitive little meter... one of my faves.

If you're trying to account for any of the 5g spectrum, disregard everything I said. Acoustimeter frequency range taps out at 8ghz.

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Agreed on the usefulness of Acoustimeter-- fine for its price point. And the audio feature is nice if disturbing (RF radiation is emulated acoustically as nerve shattering hisses, clicks, and electronic snarls).

As far at its frequency reach is concerned, I believe it will be useful for some time to come because 5G is not fully developed yet and I think most telecoms are using up to 6 GHz for now in transition period.

3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

And now, in England I believe, they are attaching telemetry 5G radio sets to cow collars to keep tabs on them. Good grief, is nothing sacred.

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

James Gerard likes this.