1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G Rollout where is it happening ?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Lahelada, Jan 7, 2018.

1. James Gerard

James Gerard Platinum Member

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I have an Acoustimeter.

Unfortunately,it is not very useful for detecting individual source RF emissions (e.g. cell towers, masts, radio antennas, wi-fi routers, etc) by direction from user. It's antenna is designed mostly to detect ambient RF levels.

A good RF meter for this purpose appears to be Gigahertz Solutions HF35C -- it has a directional antenna (of course you pay more for this feature). I'm sure there are other suitable directional meters out there.

3. drezy

drezy Gold

I've not used an Acoustimeter before. With a little mapping, walking, and triangulation would it be possible to roughly plot out the direction of sources?

4. James Gerard

(update) The Gigahertz Solutions HF35C has a long range directional antenna option... put my foot in my mouth.

original assertion.
    I had seen the Gigahertz solutions model, but I was not impressed with how close one seems to need to get to a tower to 'detect' it. The meter I had in mind was this one https://www.emfields-solutions.com/detectors/acoustimeter.asp

Michael Neuert uses this to detect different origins of fields based on the sound they make using this device. Seen here in this video.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  5. ElectricUniverse

Yes, the Acoustimeter's audio emulation of RF radiation is a very cool feature.

When I am located in RF 'hotspot' my Acoutimeter's screeching sounds give me the willies.

Now, imagine that our body cells are screaming like that with such exposure! Ouch.

6. James Gerard

So I google searched. Stop 5G and immediately got this blog as one of the results where the 'anonymous' guest talks about an interesting way to stop development of 5G rollout. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lostartsradio/2018/05/28/lost-arts-radio-show-179--special-guest-paul-g

There is an interesting idea about what he calls 'dark fiber' which is fiber optic cable that was installed years ago but never used because the major communication utilities were waiting for it to depreciate so they could hide it on their accounting end and because the communications companies are now private, you can take your local jurisdiction to task over the fiber optic backbone in order to use it. The idea is to take away the fiber optic cable usage going to wireless towers with the power of utility rights. Personally I think they would just run more cable, but if what he is saying is true ( and who knows he's anonymous as a source) People might have a chance to slow it down if not stop it. I have only listened up to this part so far which is between34 and 37 minutes into the blog where he talks about it.

7. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Most universities probably have 'dark fiber' networks. Mine was completed (with 25+ years of future capability to meet campus needs) just as wireless was being pushed and taking over campus functions.

Today, I'd suspect most campus employees are being gourmet Wi-Fried with the latest wireless. James, it blew me away that it was suggested these dark fiber optic installations are ripe and ready for AI.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    James Gerard likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is in every city now above 250,000 people based on RF arrays.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Radius of effect is 50-75 miles.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Local effects can change those numbers.

11. Keep in mind now when selecting an RF meter what frequency range you will be testing for. Most current RF meters are calibrated up to the 4G frequency range. As 5G continues rolling out with higher frequencies the meters may not be picking that up.

12. ElectricUniverse

True that.

Let's hope new consumer grade 5G-aware RF meters are available soon and will be affordable for most of us.

Keep in mind that existing 3G and 4G networks are not going away anytime soon and will operate alongside new 5G networks.

So your old RF meter will still be useful in many cases.

13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

https://mediacentre.vodafone.co.uk/news/vodafone-first-full-5g-in-the-uk/
    Salford, Manchester,UK

Vodafone first to switch on full 5G in the Uk

"Live mobile data traffic is now being streamed to and from the Internet exclusively over 5G from a site in Salford, Greater Manchester"

"Providing coverage to MediaCityUK and the surrounding area..". It is enabling Vodafone to test the technology end-to-end using wireless routers and forms part of its 5G trial in seven cities this year."

,"Vodafone UK Chief Executive Nick Jeffery, said: “We are leading the roll out of 5G across the UK, starting with Greater Manchester. A further six cities – Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Glasgow, Liverpool and London – will shortly receive full 5G too. Next year, we will bring 5G to the Scottish Highlands, Cornwall and the Lake District, among other locations."

"Vodafone’s network engineers are already achieving high-speed Internet connectivity and low latency from the Salford site using Active Antenna (Massive MIMO) technology. This effectively provides multiple-data ‘channels’ from a single antenna, coupled with our 3.4GHz 5G spectrum"

Hat tip to Lynn

14. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

These are my notes for the 5G rollouts in Denmark/Scandinavia:
    "Mastloven" (the lay conserning antennes and mast placements) laws in Denmark and turns out they just agreed on a completly new set of laws om this area (last revised in 1999)
    The major point revision here is that there is now very few scenarios where landlords in city districts can say no to new antennas
    In the last 10 years they ha"ve been converting even small villages with under 100 citizens to "City Districts"

As far as i know there is 3 network providers in scandinavia:
    3 (Hi3G), Telia and TDC

Hi3G (called "3" in Scandinavia) are using atennas from Ericson
    They started rolling this out in fall 2018 in Denmark
    have seen are few articles that state them having went live in other capitals in 2018
    https://www.ericsson.com/en/press-r...o-develop-transport-network-for-5g-in-denmark

Telia started rolling out 5G in the other countries except Danmark
    This was due to Denmark begin slower to bring out new regulations
    The best info i could get was from their customer support who told me that they are testing this around the airport in Copenhagen (Kastrup)
    Was not able to get info on which equipment they will be using
    https://www.telegeography.com/produ...k-conducts-5g-demonstrations-at-headquarters/
    https://di.dk/English/News/Pages/DI-Send-more-5G-funding-to-Denmark.aspx

TDC is teaming up with Huewai and seems to be the ones who are the one leading the race a they are allready providing 5G to specific buisness in the major cities

Seems like this is going to be the baseline for connecting the towers

Asked 50 random pepole on street in a major city and only 2 of them had heard about 5G - After alot of searching l only found 1 radio podcast talking about 5G and i spent 15 out of 60 mins litteraly calling pepole who are afraid of the health concerns "Morons" (then again this comes from the 1 channel that is force taxed here in Denmark)

Turns out that the premier ministers in Scandinavia had a little get togheter in May this year to integrate the 5G networks and plan the rollout
    It is only about 2 months since Denmark released the new set of Laws that I mentioned before (Released meaning released to the public) at this point it was allready voted for in the parlement
    This video talks about the the political aspects

Hearing in the danish parlement:

Full version of this public hearing (some parts are in english) - The danish women is a nurse who talks the effect and some EHS pepole who have trouble keeping a job etc

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Dean6789, Inger, Jude and 1 other person like this.
  15. ElectricUniverse

Well, the governments that are willing participants in global 5G adoption are counting on the useful idiots remaining blissfully unaware of the dangers involved.

Meanwhile, why not entice them and tantalize them with dreams of near-instant cat video and movie downloads, and having convenient wireless connected appliances throughout the house?

Bread and circuses.

Dean6789 and SlamSlask like this.
  16. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

Recently read about actual Tesla tower that has been erected in Milford, Texas. They openly admit that it will transmit power, images, all data basically using surface microwave radiation. I wonder if we will still be able to ground ourselves in the future if the surface of the earth is transmitting microwave radiation…

https://www.collective-evolution.co...xas-aims-to-transmute-electricity-wirelessly/

Attached Files:

James Gerard likes this.
  17. ElectricUniverse

Yet another hare-brained idea that messes with natural world and would be implemented simply because 'we can do it'.

Tesla has attained near cult-like status for his amazing far-reaching ideas, and an alleged conspiracy about his death and what subsequently happened to his research papers.

He gave us AC currents and principles of electric motors among other things. Had he obtained financing in the last century that he so desperately sought who knows what havoc he could have wrought early on with misuse of electromagnetism (with his Wardenclyffe tower in particular) . He was far ahead of his time in this regard.

There are already wireless charging devices for batteries that transmit electricity without wires. It is quite a jump from that small start to replacing our aging electric grid system with a completely wireless transmission system as envisioned by Tesla and now modern technocrats.

In fact, it is said that engineers envision embedding charging coils into highways for continuous charging while driving electric car, or when waiting at a traffic light. It is possible from a technical standpoint now, but so far it is not economically feasible because of energy transmission inefficiencies using this method.

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46195282
    "Building on existing trials, EE will turn on 5G in London, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Belfast, Birmingham and Manchester by mid-2019"
    "The other 10 cities will be Glasgow, Newcastle, Liverpool, Leeds, Hull, Sheffield, Nottingham, Leicester, Coventry and Bristol" end of 2019

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  19. brishon23

brishon23 New Member

20. brishon23

brishon23 New Member

I've been following a professor of meteorology -- Dr. David Dilley -- for years and he shows that we have now entered into a NATURAL CLIMATE CYCLE and into a Mini-Ice-Age with this power point presentation:

Here's Dilley's bio: https://www.desmogblog.com/david-dilley