1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G Rollout where is it happening ?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Lahelada, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

I heard Dr. Kruse say there is a way out of the extinction event and that it doesn’t scare him. To that effect not verbatim. Wonder if it has to do with keeping up your redox.

2. Mike David

3. Mike David

4. drezy

drezy Gold

Depends, what do you want to do with the information?

5. Mike David

I’m thinking this can’t account for 5G or the beaming down from space. Elon Musk want to provide worldwide free WiFi by beaming it down from space by 2025. This would make my EMF detector obsolete I believe.

6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

7. Mike David

You can run but you can’t hide. So build your redox and stay outside.

8. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Drink good water then drink some more

And make your way down to the shore...

9. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

This is a good list you have given us and we all want to know when 5G networks will be up and running in our areas.

Of course, 5G deployment plans could change at any time. We are rely heavily on Dr Kruse to keep us up to date on rapidly changing 5G technical and health developments.

FYI---There is an interesting little article on lessemf.com (I'm sure some of the Kruse tribe members have perused this site) about 5G in general. It is a little out of date (Aug 2017) but it has some real nuggets I haven't found elsewhere. Below are some tidbits I found fascinating:

First, 5G and the proposed 5G mm waves are not necessarily the same. There will be a number of 5G carrier frequencies, and initial public network rollout will be using carrier frequencies of less than 6 GHz. So many existing RF meters like the Acoustimeter should be able to measure this RF frequency for now.

The short distance mm frequency waves will be used to communicate between base stations (including the new mini-antennaes that are now popping up around buildings on power poles and what have you) and your mobile devices (and presumably public and private wifi routers). They will come at you with frequencies from 24 GHz to 90 GHz. These mm wave networks are in testing stage now.

Existing cell phone handsets can not work with mm waves and so they will be useless until new models with proper chips replace them. That will be very expensive and take time to replace billions of user wireless devices out there.

There is unlikely to be any widespread 5G network rollout before 2020. The operational mm wave networks would likely follow a few years later and initially at least be rolled out in high value city centers.

Also, according to the article:

"We are working on instruments for detecting the
    mm-wave frequencies, but they are unlikely to be
    available for sale before 2019. There are
    antenna, sensor and power consumption issues that
    make it difficult to make cost-effective wide-
    band measurements at these frequencies."

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@electric universe I agree with what you said. However as people have credit cards and do not want to be left out of the cool crowd they will want tbis badly. Here we already have 4.5G so the network jump up is not as great. The problem is the frequency auctions. Do not forget though that the higher frequencies like 50 60 giga are not subject to national auction but are a free for all.
    About the chips,the exact same thing was said about 4G and it took 2 years to cover all commercial centres in Argentina.

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

https://www.silicon.co.uk/mobility/deutsche-telekom-5g-berlin-232133
    Telekom has integrated the first 5G antennas into their commercial network in BERLIN usig the sub 6GHZ frequency.
    "
    The three cells in Leipziger Strasse and three in Winterfeldstrasse use the 5G New Radio (5G NR) standard for mobile 5G, and are the beginning of a planned 5G cluster in the city.

The cluster initially spans an area of five kilometres, with an additional 70 cells planned for te city by this summer across a total of more than 20 sites. The firm said it intends to construct a “major 5G testbed” in the city as it prepares for the technology’s deployment."

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  12. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

@Lahelada So sad but I don't think we can stop it - the whole globe will be blanketed with 5G before we know it…

13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I think for now we can still avoid the areas where it is. I just read that in my country squabbling politicians cannot get the frequency auction going, that recently in 2020 we will have 4g countrywide.So while 4g is not "ideal" you will still find pockets that are marginally 4G. The internet of things is going to be run over the 900 MHZ frequency,employing LORA Wide Area Networks that use short packet bursts.

For now we have choices to make based on the information known as there are alternatives. Distance matters.

Theka, Jude and Phosphene like this.
  14. Theka

Theka Gold

I really think low pop density is of paramount importance. We know that we can't get everything right living in Germany, but we can choose a rural place to live.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I see why you are not a member with that attitude.

James Gerard likes this.
  16. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Unfortunately Spain is going down the 5G route. There was a demonstration when we were living there about 5G in another town.

Also Glasgow in Scotland is a test bed for 5 G next year.

17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

18. ElectricUniverse

For all intents and purposes it appears wireless industry is almost panicking in a mad rush to build out 4G/5G and Smart City infrastructure-- spending probably billions and billions of $$ in process. Naturally, they will expect to reap profits and hefty return on investment. Public of course be damned.

Telecoms know that as their wireless infrastructure matures and becomes all-pervasive there will be no turning back from this awful Faustian bargain.

Even as nnEMF health dangers are exposed for what they are (the Truth always wins in the end), wireless proponents will argue that 5G/Smart technology has now evolved to become too vital to economy to dismantle or modify-- it will be a National Security issue.

Optimistically, I believe society will come to its senses and replace wireless methods with biologically safer communication methods. But it will be too late for many of us who might succumb to any of a variety of health and life threatening problems from a very toxic nnEMF environment.

For those of us who are aware it is now a race against time to protect ourselves and loved ones as best we can. Shields up, for we really are under vicious attack and this is a struggle to survive and thrive in unprecedented technological chaos.

Scompy and Alex97232 like this.
  19. ElectricUniverse

Recent LA Times article talks about 5G infrastructure being speedily deployed in LA and raises a new issue.

Federal government has recently decided to nationalize 5G wireless infrastructure (Dr Kruse mentioned this in a post). FCC'S intervention will give telecoms a break with regard to installation fees that cities can charge for huge numbers of 5G mini antennas on city utility poles. Of course cities are up in arms about this intrusion into their traditional rights to charge fees as they see appropriate.

Excerpts from article:

"The FCC says the new rule will save money for telecommunications companies, which will redirect those funds to deploy 5G service to less-connected rural areas."

"Industry experts dispute this hypothesis — and leading telecoms say rural areas are not their first priority for 5G service."

"Scott Mair, AT&T’s president of operations, said “small cell technology will start initially for mobile networks in dense urban areas and suburban areas.”

“Rural America will have 5G over time,” he said.

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Pan Twardowski and the Devil, or the Art of the Deal
    Dr. Faust was not the only alchemist to sell his soul to the Devil. While the character etched out by Marlowe and Goethe is among the most celebrated, other humans have also tried to bargain with the Father of Lies, with predictable results. However, it is possible that the Polish sorcerer Pan (lord) Twardoski got the last laugh: here is his story.
    https://mythcrafts.com/2017/05/08/pan-twardowski-and-the-devil-or-the-art-of-the-deal/
    upload_2018-10-8_15-0-41.jpeg

KrusinWitchie and Phosphene like this.