1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G Rollout where is it happening ?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Lahelada, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I was looking through the papers this morning where 5 G was going to be in 2018 and came up with this list. Maybe we can keep this thread updated with news specifically on rolout advances or setbacks.

US

Ericsson

Seattle, Washington and Plano, Texas

Verizon Sacramento, California to lead a three- to five-city 5G rollout in the second half of this year

The pilot will be available to customers in Ann Arbor, Michigan; Atlanta; Bernardsville, New Jersey; Brockton, Massachusetts; Dallas; Denver; Houston; Miami; Sacramento; Seattle; and Washington, D.C

AT&T 5G Evolution
    5G Evolution in 23 major metros;
    Atlanta; Austin; Boston; Bridgeport, Connecticut; Buffalo, New York; Chicago; Fresno; Greenville, South Carolina; Hartford, Connecticut; Houston; Indianapolis; Los Angeles; Louisville; Memphis; Nashville; New Orleans; Oklahoma City; Pittsburgh; San Antonio; San Diego; San Francisco; Tulsa, Oklahoma and Sacramento, California offering immersive entertainment experiences like augmented and virtual reality while on the go.

Last year, we also launched pre-standards 5G fixed wireless trials in Austin, Texas; Waco, Texas; Kalamazoo, Michigan and South Bend, Indiana

Att & T is deploying LTE-M technology across our network in Mexico.

||They also completed the first LTE-M international data session between the U.S. and Mexico,the world's first international data session on LTE-M.

Europe

San Marino is set to become the first European country to have a super-fast fifth-generation (5G) mobile network under a deal struck by the tiny republic and Telecom Italia.

Telia Stockholm, Tallinn and Helsinki in 2018.

Hamburg

Turin

UK
    will be linked up in 5G testbeds

Bristol University ,King’s College London University of Surrey

Guildhall London

Spain will not be joining the race to deploy 5G, the fifth-generation mobile network standard https://elpais.com/elpais/2017/09/05/inenglish/1504595848_113103.html

France Grenoble, Le Havre, Lille, Lyon, Nantes and Saint Etienne possibly !!!

Moscow in 2020

Australia

https://www.acma.gov.au/theACMA/mul...m-lots-highest-final-bids-and-winning-bidders

Brisbane is rumoured to be the first city.

2. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

Michael CULLEN and Sheddie like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

so - we are moving away from the Sydney area ....and closer to Brisbane.....

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I think the consideration for you would be if where you are going is a commercial center or if you are on a road between commercial centres. They will use existing antennas in rural semirural areas, so if you are not in a population dense area then you will probably be ok for a while. I will want to move again as I am on a major route . That is how I understand the rollout so far. . Also if and when you get wifi or near wifi from a neighbour you need to know what the companes are capable of doing with the router unbeknownst to you.

Sheddie and Alex97232 like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Everywhere people are. In Mexico, the case was laid out on the beach by me and an Industry Insider. Members were shocked when the insider told me to step up my game warning people.

2018 will be very aggressive from here on in from me.

6. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Jack, thank you so much for your care.

Lahelada likes this.
  7. kris90

kris90 New Member

What I would like to know is what is everyone's plan? What are you doing to prepare? What will change in your protocols once 5G hits your city?

The only thing I can see is moving to low populated dense area, and convincing your boss to allow telecommuting.

Sheddie and Lahelada like this.
  8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I am self employed and I am starting to shift my business to Skype. I am also branching out into something new and very exciting for me. We are still in the planning stage but when we have concrete stuff I will share it here.

kris90 and Sheddie like this.
  9. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Yes moving away from population centers, closer to equator is the only real mitigation possible.

kris90 likes this.
  10. kris90

kris90 New Member

Need ideas for a new job... Anyone hiring for telecommuting job lol?

Gotta brainstorm business ideas. I think being self-employed will be a huge advantage.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

California is where 5G is bad. Texas is two.........both have been hit hardest by flu this winter. Guess why? When you add too much energy to the ionosphere it over powers the immune system.

Implications:

Todays PSA on the flu since it is flu season now: When you get a flu shot and adding blue light tech screens and the effect it has on raising deuterium levels (melanopsin effect) and temperature to create higher cyctokine storms in your immune responses via the NRF2 system you begin to see how link's information can happen in today's world easily. Most influenza outbreaks disproportionately kill juvenile, elderly or already weakened patients; in contrast the 1918 pandemic killed predominantly previously healthy young adults. Modern research, using virus’ taken from the bodies of frozen victims, has concluded that the virus kills through a cytokine storm (overreaction of the body’s immune system). The strong immune reactions (deuterium) of young adults ravaged the body, whereas the weaker immune systems of children and middle-aged adults resulted in fewer deaths among those groups. These cytokine storms are mediated via (NRF2) NF kappa beta and IL-6 levels in the brain and body. You learned about them in my early leptin blogs. During the solar cycle 14 of 1918, there was a tremendous change in the Sun’s spots activity that dramatically altered the the Sun’s magnetic field, the solar wind, and the Earth’s magnetic field simultaneously. This solar activity was able to moderate the Earth's surface chemistry for UV light. UV light causes virus growth in sea water as I laid out in Brain gut 2 blog. What was found when 1918 epidemiologic data was married with data NASA scientists found about the event later on, was that as the sun power decreased because less activity was seen those in the coolest climate sustained the lowest death rates from influenza. Today we are in a very similar situation as a Grand Maunder minimum is coming in 2025. I type this as it is 29 degrees in New Orleans now and I-10 highway is closed because of black ice at the 28 N latitude. This never happens here this far south. Cooler temperatures were able to slow improve the quantum yield for life while also limiting the amount of direct UV exposure. This is how the solar ecosystem and the planet work in quantum fashion. Those who lived in hotter climates join the tropics died at much higher rate from the cytokine storm. This strongly pointed to a direct effect of the sun’s magnetic field effect from sunspots in the pandemic. Physicists found the Earth had a weakened magnetic field in the solar maximum 14 as well. The pandemic of 1918 showed the direct alterations on human beings’ immune function worldwide. Why is this important for us today? Because humans are facing the same situation. Time to get your redox higher quickly using full spectrum light. The exact same set of circumstance is now happening between the sun and Earth since 2009. In 2013, we were be at a solar maximum but the sun’s activity has been recently troubling NASA since March of 2013 because it is decreasing its power while human virus continue to explode globally in people with poor redox potentials. In 2025, the Grand Minimum is epxected and we should she globally low temperatures in the winter months for the next 8 years. https://healthfreedomidaho.org/7-of-the-8-individuals-who-died-of-flu-had-received-the-flu-shot

brishon23, Mike David, Penny and 4 others like this.
  12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I was thinking the same thing from what you have said California being one of the worse areas to live in videos. This 5G is scary. ..sucks in more ways than one.

13. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Depopulation agenda. The target is a populace of 500 million.

14. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

The whole EARTH will be covered in wifi in the next decade. We are screwed.

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  15. Penny

Penny New Member

Oh, I don't think everywhere in CA is bad - just the places that aren't are unaffordable... I live just south of Santa Barbara in a bucolic community the grows lemons, avocados and strawberries - the ocean is 8 miles away and usually no one is at the beach after September - we were one of the last people to get 4G and I assume it will be the same for 5G - there will be pockets of small communities that will be less saturated - it's in the 70's here and yesterday I actually got a tan...

Jude likes this.
  16. Sandra

Sandra New Member

Oh no :(

17. Theka

Theka Gold

seanb4 and Lahelada like this.
  18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

20. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

I know, I think they call it the space fence. It's funny because so much tech has very omninous names like the WEB, the NET, CRYPTO currency, space FENCE, the CLOUD, BLOCK AND CHAIN technology - they all sound like things that imprison people - you would almost think it was intentional.

karenr likes this.