1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5g Rollout - Boston and Seattle first

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jeff Power, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Jeff Power

Jeff Power Gold Member - Light-centric

I had dinner with two close friends in management for Verizon. They are now beginning the roll-out of 5g starting with Boston and Seattle.

We should keep a close eye on those areas although the roll-out is going to be relatively swift nationwide.

The way they are rolling out the 5g is they are going to put 5g antennas on all of the existing power lines. So that power line near your house will soon be a hotspot 24/7.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why it was wise Scompy left Seattle otherwise he'd be sleepless........Boston is just train wreckish.

Scompy likes this.
  3. JMO

JMO Gold

Can this bring dirty electricity into your home?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes........and today we had the total recall of the first 5 G phone. The Samsung Galaxy 7. I expect a lot more problems with these phones due to the battery antenna and power densities.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This video makes all my points come to life for your eye balls.

Danco3636 and Scompy like this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

JT Malon is posting about this in the Gold FB group and hammering it home.

Joe Gavin likes this.
  8. Let's hope those of us fortunate to live without overhead power lines nearby will be spared!