1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G protection plan

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Steve Ericsson, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Steve Ericsson

Steve Ericsson New Member

Dear Dr. Kruse,

Finding you online was one of the most important things that has happened to me and my family. Understanding the importance of light (not that I am far on this journey, but I am taking small steps in the right direction) is crucial and has had a major impact on me any my children.

Now the telecom industry has reached my small town in the countryside of Finland and put the first antenna on the square where everybody will be exposed when going shopping, to the drugstore, to the bank, to the library. You get the idea. And not to far away there are kindergarten and schools. This is really serious.

We are currently building our house bu the sea, and we have shielded all electrical wiring, we use grounding-sheets with rods in the ground, and we have installed "kill switches" and now I would like to ask you about 5g.

You told me, before I joined, that you would help me navigate the science. Perhaps you could also give some advice on how to protect myself and my family through this.

There are three situations where I find it to be important and difficult (there are probably more) so I will ask you about those.

1.) What would you recommend to shield the walls? Is lead-pain the only way and is that even allowed to be put on walls inside the house? Or would it be "enough" to use other kinds of shielding paint?

2.) How would you recommend that we protect our children in school and in kindergarten? This is an area out of control and I wonder if there is any way we can protect them there?

3.) I am working from home most of the time, where I can more or less control the amount of radiation, but a week a month I go to Stockhom, Sweden and there - it´s not so easy. Do you have any advice on how to navigate and protect yourself during times in big cities - being exposed to all kinds of wifi on buses, cellphones in the subway, 3g, 4g, 5g, etc.

Is it even possible to navigate through this?

And lastly. Please help me navigate the science in some way. What should I read? Where should I go to educate myself on this important topic.

Again, thank you for all that you are doing!

It´s priceless.

Sincerely Yours,
    Steve Ericsson

ACP1717 and Alex97232 like this.