1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G lesson using magnets..........

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, May 30, 2018.

1. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

@Sue-UK
    Hi Sue-UK,
    Yes, sad to say, titanium which is a weakly magnetic rod in my Soladey-3 toothbrush must go the way of the dodo bird. Dr. Kruse wrote "this does not sound wise at all" on May 28, 2018, #13, when I posted to Antonis about this toothbrush. Then Dr. Kruse wrote that metals on the body act as antenna for EMFs. Finally, I understood the problem of this toothbrush. What about all the kids with metal braces on their teeth? It's going to be a horror story for all the metal devices we used for healing that will become our enemy.
    Pinterist finally sent me something this week that reminded me of my joy within. :):):)
    Einstein There is no matter.jpg

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. For those of us who like to wear a little jewelry or even belt buckles.. time to re think that!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

underwire bras too!

drezy likes this.
  4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

That's all true. Same goes for metal tooth fillings and metal implants in body (artificial joints, pacemakers, etc.).

But the real elephant in the living room here is heavy metal toxication in body- we all have it to a greater or lesser degree because of our highly contaminated biosphere.

These minute toxic metal particles (besides being insidious destroyers of health in their own right) in our tissues also act as mini-antennae and resonate with radiofrequency microwaves all around us, intensifying their ill effects. A detoxification regime (done wisely-- don't go off half-cocked with more enthusiasm than good sense) is essential for surviving today's world.

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

That is exactly why I always make it a point to switch to some Motown after a few rounds of heavy metal.

6. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Good point to make.

caroline and drezy like this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

I think maybe a better point is that as I sit with feet dug in to dirt I appreciate you @Alex97232

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  8. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

:):D:rolleyes::glasses::rofl::whistle:

9. ElectricUniverse

Wouldn't Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart soothe your savage beast inside more effectively? ;)

drezy likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

Seems like large change from metal.
    I'll tell you what I'll meet you halfway and try the 1812 Overture (with cannons) next time.

11. ElectricUniverse

Why not go full drama heroic and play Wagner's "Flight of the Valkyries"? Carpe diem.

drezy likes this.