1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G lesson using magnets..........

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, May 30, 2018.

1. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

@Terminator
    Hi Terminator,
    Something is wrong with my computer as it would not play the youtubes properly. But something is very wrong if we have people deciding the fate of our nation regarding 5G and they are chronically low in dopamine. There should be a simple test to determine the dopamine level of anyone making national decisions and make sure it is in a safe range.

2. Joyfun

@Scompy
    Hi Scompy,
    I need to re-visit Dr. Kruse's quote: "
    UV light is magnetic. We use this to our advantage..........Vermont 2018 wisdom.

Now realize that 5G jump conducts to all conductors. Magnets are conductors.
    "

What does that mean to people who use the Magnetico?

I read an old posting today from Dr. Kruse where he had a link to a Scientific American article that explained the people who sleep on a mattress with metal springs and metal bed frame on their right side experience cancer because of the metal and their TV and wifi.

I am adding more as I had more thoughts as I ate my 2PM lunch outside in the sun, grounded.

Will 5G affect all metal whether it is magnetic or not? What about people wearing copper bracelets or magnetic bracelets for healing? What about titanium implants
    in people, stainless steel drinking bottles, rebar in buildings and houses, etc.

I hope I am missing an important piece of information that make my concerns invalid. If not, 5G is going to be an Atomic Bomb in slow motion.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've been thinking about acupuncture needles ....:eek:

Saichi, Phosphene, Tanya and 2 others like this.
  4. Joyfun

@Sue-UK
    Hi Sue,
    I was aghast at your insightful observation. What has been used for healing is going to turn around and bite us in the behind. I hope someone comments about the possible problems with magnets used for healing and what
    will happen now to them when 5G starts its terror. :eek::confused::( It's getting harder for me to end with happy faces.

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think its already happened with homeopathy. Nearly 20 years ago after removing sources of fluoride from toothpaste, with a massive improvement, I had a good step forward with DS2 with a complex homeopathic remedy, enough for me to want to train in it. But in recent years I've found them less effective, even without 5G. It is like the cell water can be so disrupted by nnemf/wifi waves of "noise", it becomes difficult to catch the subtle whisper ripple, or it doesn't hold. And should I be fiddling with different remedies when someone could be putting their resources into dealing with light, water, magnetism, cleaning up their environment from nnemfs etc etc etc.? And if they do that would they even need a homeopathic remedy ...? Finding this site was a major kick up the ass for my previous belief system .. :oops:

I met a woman years ago who wanted me to sell a range of magnetic products. She had them on her wrists, in her shoes, a car seat, used them on her bed ... Hobbled in on sticks (but apparently her bone problem was "genetic" :rolleyes:,) I asked a few awkward questions which she couldn't answer.... I'd be asking her some new ones now. :D

Phosphene, johnsonmd and Joyfun like this.
  6. Joyfun

@Sue-UK
    Hi Sue,
    You have made an interesting point that if someone cleaned up their environment and added light, water, and magnetism, would they need a homeopathic remedy?
    I have not seen a medical doctor in more than 7 years, just the dentist and eye doctor. I am in my mid 70's and never have taken prescriptions, just maybe an antibiotic more than 30 years ago.
    Since I don't drive a car any more and stopped wearing glasses for more than 5 years, and am out in the sun starting with setting my eye clock, my eyes are very good. I see very good for reading and distance, also.
    So, for better or worse, I will not be having eye checkups as old age eye diseases are not in my future. :):):)

Phosphene and Tanya like this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

@Joyfun
    I've been rereading Mae-Wan Ho's book Living Water H2O. I was interested in what she says about acupuncture. (My emphasis).... " In 1998, David Knight, then at King Alfred's College, Winchester, and I proposed that the acupuncture meridians may correspond to the structured water aligned with collagen in the connective tissues, and qi, the positive electric currents carried by jump conduction of protons through the hydrogen-bonded water molecules aligned along the collagen fibres. Evidence for the idea has been accumulating since. A number of observations and molecular dynamics simulations confirm that water molecules organised in hydrogen bonded chains can act as "proton wires" to support jump conduction of protons much faster than the ordinary flow of electrons through wires, and protons can migrate rapidly along interfacial water ..."

Phosphene, Sheddie and Joyfun like this.
  8. Joyfun

@Sue-UK
    Hi Sue-UK,
    I have heard that, too. Either Dr. Kruse said it or I read it.

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

OK crazy alert ....:oops::D What happens if I shake hands with or hug someone who has a 5G enabled phone/gadget attached to them .... :confused:

Natalie R., Tanya and Joyfun like this.
  10. Joyfun

@Sue-UK
    Hi Sue-UK,
    That observation made me gasp!! First, I've heard that a person with more electrons will pass them to another who has less electrons. Like to a sick person, or you get electrons from hugging a healthy tree.
    So, in your situation, who will be the antenna destroying their own mitochondria? Would it depend if you had any metal in or on you. What if you have amalgam fillings (mercury, silver/copper/tin alloy particles)? This already looks like a disaster in the making. There are so many things we have on us that are metal: buttons, nails in shoes, clothing like Tommy Copper clothes with copper impregnated yarns ( I have several of them, yikes!) and who knows what else?
    Hopefully, someone with great knowledge and insight can chime in. o_O:confused::eek:

11. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I was wondering about the same thing, except I thought more in terms of just being in the close proximity to that someone, never mind shaking hands or hugging him. Actually, if that someone has a 5G enabled gadget with him that is on, he probably does nott even deserve my hug in the first place:(:D

Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

So the most basic 5G good and bad news is that:

Good news: It will be readily absorbed by surfaces.
    Bad news: The closer you are the more you will be that surface.

Phosphene, Brent Patrick and Mayuri like this.
  13. Joyfun

@Tanya
    @Sue-UK
    Hi Tanya and Sue-UK,
    It just hit me as I read Tanya's reply. Maybe the whole problem is not the guy with the 5G enabled device near us, it's all those 5G little hidden transmitters beaming out the 5G when they get approved by the states in the US. Then, the problem of metal on or in us acting as an antenna will be part of the burning issue. :eek::(

14. Tanya

Tanya Gold

@drezy Sorry, that supposedly"good" news is not cheerring me up somehow...I am not sure how effective that absorption is going to be against all that incredible amount of all that 5G power that will surround us. :eek:

15. drezy

drezy Gold

I think we have to build the good news on top of or around the physics.

16. Tanya

Tanya Gold

As we continue being bombarded by it - the exposure is going to be too great to mitigate, especially since about 90% of it is being absorbed via our skin. However, whenever there is a problem, people always try to find a solution. As a matter of fact, I see quite a few of them on this forum:)

Phosphene likes this.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

This is a great place to be for that.

I intend on not being "that" surface and letting other surfaces buffer me.

Phosphene and Brent Patrick like this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Rods in ionic toothbrushes .....

Tanya likes this.
  19. Tanya

Tanya Gold

My beloved Pilates reformer.... As I said before, the list keeps growing.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

After Vermont 2018 goes live you'll see why that is DEVASTING.