1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G lesson using magnets..........

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, May 30, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

UV light is magnetic. We use this to our advantage..........Vermont 2018 wisdom.

Now realize that 5G jump conducts to all conductors. Magnets are conductors.

Everything in your mitochondria is built to respond to electric and magnetic signals and SHORT circuits. This signal affects the oxygen level........and the ROS signal made.

With all that in mind read carefully before looking at the reality of living in a 5G city now in video form. Realize 5G creates ALIEN magnetic fields just like the magnets below do.

Still feel safe in Austin, Denver, London, NYC, Atlanta, SF, LA, San Diego, Honolulu, Miami, Tampa........etc........

Anyone who says nnEMF fields cannot have anything but thermal effects needs to watch this video carefully to understand what it implies about 5G and technology use for melanopsin and neuropsin. It is an eye-opener when you realize every base in DNA is magnetic too. What might it lead to my mitochondriacs? “It's a fact—everyone is ignorant in some way or another because of their dopamine level. As it drops so does your ability to perceive messages from your environment and your 5 senses. This creates an information block in your CNS and PNS system that manifests in your hydrogen bonding networks and can be seen in you vagal tone, PVN tone, and mitochondrial function. It even shows up in your HRV in your blood. It will show waveforms that a LESS chaotic. If it is sustained it will change the morphology of your RCB's and mitochondria in the WBC's.
    Ignorance is our deepest secret. It is built because of a LACK of information assimilation from the sun to our brain. And it is one of the scariest things out there because those of us who are most ignorant are also the ones who often don't know it or don't want to admit it. We don't know it because we cannot see what we are missing. We cannot see we are missing UV and IR light.
    Here is a quick test:
    If you have never changed your mind about some fundamental tenet of your belief, if you have never questioned the basics, and if you have no wish to do so, then you are likely ignorant. Check the lights you allow. You might learn something.

Mayuri, ColinGorham, Danny and 13 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mayuri, Joyfun, Danny and 6 others like this.
  3. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

"seemingly harmless fitness tracker" ...

No real thought goes into these decisions to purchase.

4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Keeping metal keys in the pockets just offered a new hurt for the next generation.

Danny, Anita, Sajid Mahmood and 3 others like this.
  5. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

@Scompy
    Hi Scompy,
    Is your insight of metal keys in the pockets because of 5G that will bring to focus that "UV light is magnetic and magnetics are conductors" per Dr. Kruse? Will the keys be affecting the skin like tattoos will be because of the metal in the dye as Dr. Kruse pointed out? This is very scary. I was speaking to a neighbor this afternoon after seeing the youtube of the bulb lighting up between the magnets and that people wearing a Fitbit will have a skin problem. She is way younger than I and knew of this Fitbit here in Israel.

I looked at the commercial for it. It showed people outside wearing it - outside good, inside gym wearing it - inside bad, inside blue lighted dance place wearing it - blue lighted place bad. These youngsters wearing the Fitbit anyplace - BAD.

Also, the magnets lighting the spiral bulb, could the magnets light an incandescent bulb; or would that be bad to be near those big magnets at any time? :):):)

Richelle Jones and Phosphene like this.
  6. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

Metal zippers on blue jeans...

Danny, Phosphene, Tanya and 2 others like this.
  7. Joyfun

@Rubicon
    Hi Rubicon,
    I read your observation about metal zippers on blue jeans and I began whining "Nooooo, noooo!" Hey, I may be long in the tooth, but I love my jeans. There might be hope with the plastic zippers. I hope Israel drags it's feet about 5G. However, my neighbor said the military here gets all the new stuff. I replied that we are going to get a lot of sick solders.
    I normally end with 3 smiley faces, but let's see if there is one to match my sentiments: :eek::confused::tears: I cried me a river.

Anita, Rubicon and Phosphene like this.
  8. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

And, what about metal zippers? Is anybody else concerned about that?

9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

The potential for an Antenna effect (from multiple sources) and jump conduction at the same time. No thanks. :)

10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Those keys in your pocket are near your Jewels if you know what I mean, no babies or good babies along with cancer and malfunctioning communication with the cells.

Sajid Mahmood and Phosphene like this.
  11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hi. I love my jeans too .Buttonfly jeans and change the metal buttons to "normal ones. Velcro ?? :D

Sajid Mahmood and Phosphene like this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

Only because you asked... based on their high dielectric performance I think switching to latex underwear is worth considering @Lahelada

Sadly those don't come in my size...
    [​IMG]

Mayuri, SlamSlask, Danny and 6 others like this.
  13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

The only way I can 1-up your post, Drezy, is by posting a MUST SEE video for mitochondriacs.

SlamSlask, b.pezzia, Anita and 5 others like this.
  14. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I seriously doubt that I would ever part with my jeans.. The question remains though what to do with the rest of my clothing. most of my shorts, capris, pants, skirts and even dresses have zippers, many jackets have metal buttons (ok, that part is easy to replace), footwear has metal buckles, purses have metal hardware, bras have metal hooks - the list goes on...

Phosphene likes this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

Excellent and way better than my latex underwear dielectric constant analysis.

Brave of him to present in Research Triangle!

I very much appreciate all your input here over the years and emfwarriors.com.

Alex97232, Phosphene, Anita and 2 others like this.
  16. Joyfun

@Scompy
    This is what Dr. Kruse says all the time. Did you notice that no one even bothered to ask a question at the end? What is the dopamine level of those gentlemen sitting there? We need to be vigilant to follow what Dr. Kruse says about light, water, and magnetism to keep our intelligence, curiosity, and intuition brilliant. :):):)

Allin, Phosphene, Anita and 2 others like this.
  17. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Frequency entrainment to the right sources of information, so we can decipher what is closer to the truth.

Sandra Barton, Sheddie, Allin and 2 others like this.
  18. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Oh man. I KNEW what was going to happen with the metronomes yet I got mesmerized by it anyway. Coincidence that the most stubborn holdout is in pink?

Alex97232, Joyfun and Scompy like this.
  19. Terminator

Terminator New Member

20. Joyfun

@Scompy
    Hi Scompy,
    What you said is so true. Just get entrained to negative sources and you get your goose cooked. I was outside eating my lunch, grounded of course in my grounding shoes, and one of the teenagers in the building was blasting some music that I knew if I did not move my heart beat would get entrained to this unsafe music. So I moved. It is very sad that young people hear this garbage and do not realize the harm they are causing their bodies.

The metronomes beating as one looked like soldiers with rifles. Phosphene made an astute observation when she said: "Coincidence that the most stubborn holdout is in pink?"

Scompy likes this.