1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G infectious disease post.......this thread is only for news not comments

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For those of you who don't know it appears Qualcomm in SD is now gotten the FCC ok to release their 60Ghz 5G bases. This is the one that concerns me the most because it causes a resonance with oxygen and may cause severe sudden pseudohypoxia in the public........= critical infections.

Now that I know it.......November 2018 webinar is going to be on the treatment of these conditions because you doctor certainly will have no idea what to do when it hits you or your family.

You'll need to know.

https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk...BUXKD32oeaYxxqMr6aSn_Zp9gQJkoXqAVofgapgMX3Jh8

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is your FAKE news meme for today from CNN. Mainstream media is baffled?...smh. LOL No Black Swan is. The effect of tech is here among the obedient idiots. I am sure in 4 months we will have Big Pharma saying we'll create a vaccine for this. Here is a small hint: The vaccine exists already. It is called sunlight in nature without your shoes and a STRICT technology diet. No "prick" needed. Just 'inject' yourself back into nature and reject blue-lit and nnEMF. https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/heal...vWfO1-yNGVqoD3s3qMqAUtHmqik1F87evqA6pTmt3hZmc

drezy likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just listen to 13:30 -14:30 and consider what we now know about how nnEMF affect retinal in us.

drezy likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What does 5G look like from 6GHz to 60Ghz.......look at the RF pulses that hit the ionosphere and you'll see what man has unleashed into the air around you. I hope you enjoy that fast netflix downloads and your cancer and diabetes cases as side dishes. The switch ha flipped folks on 5G.

drezy and ElectricUniverse like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Will 5 G even affect the supplement world? As nnEMF ramps up people will begin to realize that when they take supplements they actually feel worse and they won't know why but guess what we will see.........CEO's will report shit earning and if you follow them on social media you will see the effects of my warnings before any other obedient idiot.

[​IMG]

Brent Patrick likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

http://power96radio.com/att-unveils-5g-evolution-in-minnesota/

You gotta dig

9. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

10. JasonR

JasonR New Member

11. JasonR

JasonR New Member

is amazing how caged we really are. filled with choices but still dictated one way or another. the few controlling the many. filled with misdirection. you wanna rob a bank start a fire on the other side of town.

Phosphene likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

This gal can data hunt.

Supposedly, but I'm not inclined to trust the people involved.

KrusinWitchie likes this.