1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G - How to prepare your home Questions?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Laura Agostino, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Could somebody please direct me to the correct forum, artciles, blogs or videos in relation to preparing your home from 5G radiation?

This includes.. roofing; walls; windows; grounding mats; raditation sheilds that are plugged in sockets etc.

I heard in a podcast somewhere, Dr Kruse mention that some of these things won't work and could potentially jump conduct.

I would like to understand this further please.

2. DockMD

DockMD That’s the reason why

Where do you live

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Hello, yes i am from Sydney Australia..Suburb: Mortdale - State: New South Wales.

5. DockMD

DockMD That’s the reason why

I think it is going to be impossible to escape 5G living in Sydney, so moving out of there will be the only realistic option.

6. Yes... I've been doing a LOT of research and have come to that conclusion too.. but it seems it's already being rolled out throughout the other states too.