1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G Fortress Building Materials?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jeremy Fox, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Jeremy Fox

Jeremy Fox Gold

Who should we ask about building materials for a fortress in a 5G urban area? Jack has mentioned a new company, Alamo Construction. Should we speak to that company or Jack himself? I am in Houston if it matters. Jack has a lot of information about building materials and nnEMFs that is not easily found online.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think this is some of the stuff that will go on at KLC as we roll out classes

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We had contractors at open house.

drezy likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

I made sure to speak to them!

5. Jeremy Fox

Jeremy Fox Gold

Thanks Jack. New Orleans / Slidell is drivable for Houston, so I will be sure to sign up for those classes when offered. In the meantime, if I wanted to get an idea of what I need to do (I am renting and need to get in a better situation hopefully within this calendar year), could you toss out say the top five things to do here?

6. Since our visit with you at the Mexico members event, husband Tom has become extremely interested in learning how to clean the home environment from radiation sources. He has looked into GeoVital programs and I am wondering about your take on this company? His interest is, first, for our environment, but also to help others. He has done a lot of building and has lined up a contractor and an electrician to be part of his team. Our time at the members' event in Mexico has changed our direction that we will take after our inn sells. I am excited to hear you are probably going to offer courses on this at KLC.

Jeremy Fox likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. Assess the land properly for zip code and likely nnEMF risk
    2. Build for protection and not vanity
    3. Use shield electric cabling
    4. Decide if exterior sheathing is needed based upon 1 Roof, walls, window
    5. Build outdoor space to marry to indoor space.

Jeremy Fox and recoen like this.