1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G Crisis Summit Aug 2019

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Martha Ray, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Local activist at Nelson market recently handed out flyers with this movie listed:

2. Inna

Inna Platinum

3. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

Today Sunday Sept 8th, 2019 was the last day Presentations end tomorrow morning Mon Sept 9th at 10am
    This Summit had the most comments .... Hot subject... A whole lot of good presentations... My head is swimming.

If you want to get the tail end... Register at https://the5gsummit.com/ tonight or early tomorrow and look for watch for free option.
    The Summits normally let you finish any presentions you have open at 10am and for the next several hours.

4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

For those who don't have time to view this movie: it is a basic primer on nature and dangers of radiofrequency microwave radiation used by wireless industry, with a few segments discussing 5G hazards.

It is actually a hodgepodge of interviews and short video clips of wireless topics, some of which I have seen elsewhere. Not a very coherent or well-designed video production but could be quite useful to beginners.

A most intriguing topic video mentioned was the huge Mammut radar invention of Germans in WWII. It was the very first instance of a phased array antenna, a static antenna which allowed radio beams to be directionally controlled by a computer rather than being physically rotated.

Probably is the granddaddy of MIMO antennae to be integrated into 5G infrastructure.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    drezy likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy New Member

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  6. ElectricUniverse

I stand corrected, then. According to Wikipedia, Mammut was: " the world's first phased array radar and was able to detect targets flying at an altitude of 8,000m at a range of 300km".

drezy likes this.
  7. drezy

drezy New Member

It probably breaks down into semantics at some point. I just wanted to value add that the principle goes back to 1905.

8. mrc

mrc Silver

Ray or Raymond Broomhall was a big featured highlight of the summit.
    Though I didn't attend, the results he's achieved is claimed to be consistent, successful at least in Australia responsible for removing 900 5G small cell sites & prevented a few thousand from deployment
    https://emrlegaleducation.com
    https://emrlegaleducation.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/5G-Summit-Legal-Documents.pdf
    https://www.brighteon.com/6043741687001
    “The purpose of this PDF is to assist people wanting to learn about Barrister-at-Law Ray Broomhall’s legal processes (the Broomhall Methods) he used to halt 4G/5G cell towers, small cell facilities and the like, whether about to be erected or already erected.

MAN MADE NON IONIZING ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION
STEPS TO PREPARE EVIDENCE FOR LITIGATION and POTENTIAL REMEDIES
    1. Identify the source of non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation (EMR) emissions or proposed emissions- Is it a mobile phone base station, communications tower, 5G (4G)small cell, SMART meter, WiFi router, HAPS drone, Satellite or other device? 

2. Identify the site where the emissions or proposed emissions will be irradiated upon - for example upon your home, workplace, school, hospital, retirement home, public transport etc. 

3. Measure and record the distance between you and the EMR emission device and/ or facility.

9. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

10. drezy

drezy New Member

11. ElectricUniverse

Yes, his article is totally spot on.

Dr Zharkova is eminently qualified to reach those conclusions on our new next sun/earth climate cycle: we are entering a minimum phase (actually this time it is a Grand Solar Minimum-- some sort of mini-ice-age if you will).

Sun controls our climate, not man-made activities. There have been warming periods in earth's geologic history that were far warmer than modern times (and humans, if they were around, played no part).

So sorry for all the sky-is-falling climate alarmists who would fear monger that man-made CO2 is going to roast planet and kill us all within 12 years (and by the way, handily control us with carbon taxes).

You can quickly become someone who is more knowledgeable about real climate change than about 99% of public simply by doing a little online research on reputable sources.

12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Let's look at one of Zharkova's graphs:

[​IMG]

Now let's look at the deviation from historical CO2 temperature causation:

[​IMG]

At best you can see 0.2 deg drop in global average temperature during the Maunder Minimum years.

She's saying a 40% drop in the sun's heat during coming GSM.

I know from measuring with my Linshang LS125 that a heavy chemtrail overcast can block about 30% of solar UVA/B.

13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Fossil fuels are over 600 million years of solar energy of which humans have burned about half of the earth's reserves and most of the recoverable reserves with respect to EROEI and released into our atmosphere in a couple hundred years.

16. ElectricUniverse

What's the source of the graphs-- the spike in CO2 and temps at present day is suspicious.

NOAA and IPCC have fudged a lot of historical temp data to support their global warming narrative. Science today is as corrupt as politics.

Far from a settled science, mainstream fails to account for the oceans as a stupendous carbon sink and fluctuations in release and sequestration can cause huge changes in atmospheric CO2.

Relax and please don't worry (and don't empty your wallet for carbon taxes). Remember, CO2 is plant food and without copious amounts of it plants would not grow well and starvation would not be far beyond.

Enjoy the current climate before the big chill comes in next decade.

17. ElectricUniverse

A few graphs to start with (with sources noted):

upload_2019-10-21_15-7-34.jpeg

upload_2019-10-21_15-8-34.jpeg

18. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Oh boy. I had to go and kick up the hornets nests with that question, didn’t I?!

All these charts—don’t the spikes look like hornet stingers? Sigh.

Be kind to each other as we figure this out folks.

Martha Ray and ElectricUniverse like this.
  19. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Do y'all also deny that fossil fuels are solar energy captured over many millions of years?

No hornets nest here because akin to saying the earth is flat to me at least.

20. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

No.

No argument there from me.