1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5G building protection

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Melinda Hood, Apr 21, 2018.

1. What I know --
    Concrete walls, metal panels for siding
    Metal panels, metal shingles for roofs.

Does aluminum coating on flat roofs do anything useful?

Does anyone know of any other useful applications to protect homes/buildings from 5g frequencies?

2. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

Lead I think might be good

3. Thank you Sajid. That is what Jack said on the Q and A last night. Hardy board siding with lead.
    Metal on the roof seems to be a good direction.
    I am curious about aluminum paint which is often applied to flat roofs. Something I will check out.

4. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

For those with attics, perhaps putting down a layer of aluminum foil would be a relatively cheap/easy way to do the roof.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not good enough for 5g

6. Sajid Mahmood

Don't think any of the materials or metals can be grounded too in a 5G world. Jack said grounding will become history in a 5G world

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  7. Remo

Remo New Member

grounding will only make it worse. I am sure there are ways to shield yourself from 5G but for many it will not be possible. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about the coming future but I am doing everything in my power to try and stop it.

Billybats, Alex97232 and Mayuri like this.
  8. shiran

shiran Curious

You talked about it at in the last Q& A, We will need to learn how to build our house Wisely in the 5G Tsunami
    Do you have a recommendation for an online course, Guides, company?
    Or any other source from which we can learn how to do it right
    thanks

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Technology is not always progressive leading to cutting-edge change. Long periods of stability in homo sapiens is now being interrupted by Black Swan occurrences that will lead to a branching evolution and new trajectory. The collateral effects can lead to a punctuated evolution in living systems by placing limitations of wisdom in our society and our valuation of information over understanding.

[​IMG]

Freader, Alex97232, Anita and 2 others like this.
  10. shiran

shiran Curious

a bootcamp at Jack Kruse.com Will be helpful
    Sharp picture

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Remo

Remo New Member

spot on picture!

12. I really liked the blog linked to that picture. The story is building and getting clearer every day.

Maybe I will find a cave to move to after selling my house. Off grid earth house would be great. Just dropped the price significantly so it should sell this weekend. Here comes some serious mobility. I went looking for the trailer park today in Lyons, CO to check it out. Possible interim step as the market changes downward. Didn't find it and it is probably too high density.

13. Sajid Mahmood

Not sure but i think limestone might good too. Concrete or Limestone, don’t know which one would be better

Melinda Hood likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Reinforced concrete is what the farm is being built with. Saj I will have some interesting takes on limestone and 5G in future blogs.

Alex97232, Anita, Antonis and 2 others like this.
  15. Antonis

Antonis Silver

In Cyprus most of the houses are made of reinforced concrete

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    Michael CULLEN and Melinda Hood like this.
  16. Sajid Mahmood

Does lead reflect RF or does it absorb RF similar to concrete?

17. I don't know. Good question.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is our reinforced concrete porch and the metal protective roof at the Kruse Longevity Farm.
    Before:
    [​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All the white in this is covered with reinforced concrete that is painted white.