1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5g and what to do

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Julian, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The extinction event of fish is why aquaculture is a must.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sunlight has a multitude of effects on water in humans. Note red light is the dominant form of light to grow the EZ in water but when you understand terrestrial sunlight only has 1-4% of UV light yet this increases the growth rate of the EZ in water tremendously given the small amount of UV in terrestrial sunlight. Then there is the story about ELF-UV light from electromagnetic compression I brought to the world in my Vermont 2018 talk. In that very same talk, I showed how the addition to salt changes the electrical potential of sunlight in water. In fact, the Patreon blog QT #20 really opens this discussion full bore and it was released this week.

[​IMG]

Antonis and Brent Patrick like this.
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

4. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

5G is live in Canary Wharf and Brighton right now! Testing period but still live. Vodafone will have 1000 active sites in the UK by the end of 2019.

5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

According Mobile World Live, Sprint is using its proposed merger with T-Mobile as leverage for its proposed expansion of 5G to rural areas.

In its filing with FCC, Sprint says that without T-Mobile's 600MHz spectrum and rural tower sites, Sprint's 5G network will be limited to urban areas for foreseeable future.

From the article:

Due to the limited propagation characteristics of the 2.5GHz band, Saw added the operator has “no current plans or capability to make Sprint’s 5G network blanket the entire geography of the United States or to cover as many areas of the country as New T-Mobile’s network”.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other rollout news, on October 1 2018 Verizon launched its 5G home service in Houston, Indianapolis, Los Angeles and Sacramento. It is not the 'true' 5G standard (that is coming soon), but it offers multi-gigabit wireless speeds and will be swiftly transitioned over to the standard version, according to article.

More launches, according to PC magazine:

Before the end of 2018, AT&T expects to hook up parts of Houston, Jacksonville, Louisville, New Orleans, and San Antonio in addition to the seven mobile 5G cities it's already named: Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Indianapolis, Oklahoma City, Raleigh, and Waco, Texas.

Typical 5G neighborhood small cell antenna (Verizon, Indianapolis):

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  6. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

farmed fish are fed pellets/grains .. probably GMO .. kept in stressful, unnatural situations, all of which is passed onto whomever ingests them, and wild caught have probably levels of pollution we wouldn't want to know about and the nets are capturing turtles, dolphins, even whales, etc .. it's all problematic one way or another ..

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  7. Michael CULLEN

Thus we have to get involved and make sure our representatives stop this. There are campaigns right now to change how salmon is farmed in Scotland. WE MUST not acquiesce with he powers that be. Apathy will lead to death being your acquisition.

CatherineHFD likes this.
  8. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Also I made a point of asking at the local fish market counter, in front of everyone, if anything wasn't farmed .. it just contributes to more people being aware

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  9. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Who is monitoring that the aquaculture is being done in such a way that in solving one problem, they are not creating others .. in other words, feeding them a natural diet, because if they don't, the health benefits will then be questionable. Some of the pictures of farmed fish are as distressing as factory farming of other animals. All of that has to go.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They might.......but here is why your thinking might be suspect........it is a given what 1G-5G is doing to human and each step up in network power raises the needed for DHA.........so does it make any sense to worry about the marine chain as long as you have the antidote as the poison all around you increases every minute?

Brent Patrick likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You care too much what others think.........worry about yourself.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Rats have a STRONG covalent bond between retinol and melanopsin and humans have a weak one. Humans do have far better repair programs than rats do for their nuclear genome and mtDNA. What are the implications? Cell Phone Radiation Causes Cancer in Rats. Rats are nocturnal mammals and have skin's and retina that are built differently via melanopsin. That means if rats can get cancer from cell phones it MIGHT be far easier to get the effect in humans even though the human epigenome is far better at protecting us from this radiation. So, what does the data say about humans so far? I found this review fair and balanced on the topic but the key for you to understand is the NTP study did not control for these melanopsin variations..........therefore, the risk to humans is more likely.......not less likely because of the recent data on melanopsin and retinol linkage to melatonin levels. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...ation-causes-cancer-in-rats-what-about-humans …#mitochondriacwisdom #CellPhones #RightToKnow

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^^This increase the need for DHA and does not lower it. See the Bazan effect.

14. Michael CULLEN

The apathy of others will kill you. Either we stop 5G or we will all die quicker, and your kids will die. There is no mitigation.

15. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

I see your point .. we're just doing the best we can generally. I do care about the treatment of other life forms though .. my level of sensitivity may be too much, but we are human beings, led very much by our emotions that sometimes just come out of left field, particularly for women ..

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not all of us are lead by their emotions. I teach Blacks swan to give fucks about them.

17. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

I do attempt to weigh things up sensibly, regardless .. as our ecological footprint is so out of control that we are in survival mode.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nonsense. Our use of the electromagnetic spectrum is far worse than our ecological footprint. That is a modern liberal horsehit narrative.

mrc and drezy like this.
  19. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

I see the electromagnetic misuse as part of the eco footprint .. I also see this focus on grounding, light and magnetism as a fantastic way to offset it .. taking the emphasis off diet .. this is great, and it's just a matter of time before people really wake up to it

20. Michael CULLEN

LOL now this I agree with, nothing but truth here, hence why I think we need to stop 5G by any means.