1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5g and what to do

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Julian, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Jack does not have the capacity to test every food item. I wish he did. Health ranger does. The pink salt sold on there is not full of heavy metals. End of story.

2. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

thanks for those links .. shocker .. I was told that all salmon in Australia is farmed .. nothing else to be found .. I'll be continuing to look. Managers at some vendors don't even know what it is .. one was on the phone for 15 mins trying to find out for me ..

Unfortunately I didn't get to eat the oysters in the sun today .. next time definitely. So I'm guessing I'll stumble upon the sun + oysters big deal in the book somewhere? I don't mind a spoiler if someone wants to tell ..

3. And???

I thought it was very clear!

Health Ranger has a monetary interest I

I thought the message above was very clear

Anyone selling a product has a monetary interest and even it was throughly tested why would you put a substandard salt in your body that inhibits you building and expanding your EZ...thats the crux of the matter

4. Why so defensive...go read OTT"S Book regarding Pink...I even gave the thread and took a photo of a particular page from his book.
    Nothing wrong with having our beliefs challenged?
    That is why we are here arn't we not!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    Jack Kruse, caroline and drezy like this.
  5. Sun and DHA
    It is a recurring theme in all Jacks work FB , Blogs, Webinars and forum

caroline and drezy like this.
  6. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

I was absolutely on board with Dr Kruse's sun, DHA, water, magnetism .. I couldn't be more over the moon to understand this now. I just thought you were referring to eating the oysters in the sun .. that it was somehow more powerful in a synergistic way ..

7. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Mate I am not being defensive. Eat what salt you want. I am just stating facts about testing. Most sites do not test their products for heavy metals. It is a major issue.

8. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Ditto on Micheal's comment.

Ultimately, you choose base on the available facts and what seems to work best for you. Himalayan or other sea salt-- just make sure it is as clean and pure as you can get.

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  9. "When fluoride is added to a cell several things occur below the cell level. Do you know what they are and how they directly affect energy and information flow in your cells? The first is the amount of the EZ lowers. 2. The EZ net negative charge is lowered. 3. The amount of light that can be stored in the EZ is lowered. 4. The amount of ADP/ATP is lowered. This means the amount of inorganic phosphate and phosphorus is lowered. 5. The current on the electron chain transporter is lowered. Anytime this current on ECT is lowered the associated magnetic field is lowered in mitochondria. its level of magnetism is affected. What does this mean? It means that the way the mitochondria can work in us is no longer optimized at a quantum level because the electronegativity of fluoride affects the calcium uniporter in mitochondria. It is from this uniporter that all size and shape changes in the mitochondria begin and therefore this controls how all energy can flow within a cell.

As magnetism fluxes drop the amount of UV light emission changes in a cell. Light emission is linked to mitochondrial redox and the type of free radicals the matrix creates. In planets, we can use the UV light emission as an indirect measure of energy loss within the system. My sense is we can do the same in a cell by looking at parts of the cell and the cell as a whole to see light energy loss to make predictions about disease generation. Mitochondria oscillate at 100 Hz in health = Doug Wallace research 101. The 50 Hz field affect the calcium uniporter that all mitochondria have except in fungi. They are the only eukaryote that skates around this issue. USA power grid oscillates at 60 Hz and the EU at 50 Hz. They have bigger risks and why electromagnetic sensitivity is a bigger issue in EU than in states.

When a mitochondria uptakes calcium into the matrix guess what is signaled? The TCA cycle. This is why Nora Volkow's research has shown the nnEMF is associated with up-regulation of AMPK and glucose metabolism = Otto Warburg. The seminal work on the uniporter was done by researcher Vamsi Mootha. To understand mitochondria you have to understand the 37 genes and their 1098 protein products. 13 of these proteins are key to making the cytochromes. The type of proteins made determines what free radical signal is made in the cell. To date we know there is 1098 proteins from the 37 genes but we only have proteomics data in 300-400 of these proteins. So our view is fairly limited on what a matrix is capable of. It appears a metazoan protein called "Emre" links MICU1 to MICU 2 mitochondrial proteins to make the MCU pore through which mitochondrial permeability becomes a deep problem with electric and magnetic fields. EMRE or the MICU 1 and 2 pore = the calcium uniporter that controls energy flow in mitochondria.

Energy flow in the matrix also determines information flow in tissues. This is critical to the living state. Its organization in different organ systems is more linked to proper information transfer from DNA to make sure the organelles in the cell are operating properly. Fluoride demolishes information flow in cells because of its love of electrons. Fluoride has the highest electronegativity of any element on the periodic table. This is why cells abhor Fluoride. Life is all about the rapid movement of electrons in proteins in the cell.

It also appears that blue light is massive amplifier of the uniporter too. When you dive deeper you begin to learn more than the food gurus. Fake light and nnEMF = autism = % heteroplasmy in the maternal DNA in her oocytes = places in the USA that marry population density to technology use = wealth = more tech gear = decision to move from your home = tied to the inverse square law of EMF. Fluoride in any product you use can augment mitochondrial dysfunction. Just brushing your teeth with fluoride toothpaste can result in a higher blood glucose level. I found this myself in an N=1 mitohack ten years ago. That convinced me to cut fluoride in products and drugs and Teflon pans from my life"

http://www.theage.com.au/…/studies-linking-fluoride-in-wate…

Dr. Jack Kruse

6 hrs ·

CatherineHFD and Alex97232 like this.
  10. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Are you referring to ibrahim karims biogeometry?

11. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Yes, he popularized aetheric physics as practically applied to shape power and called it Biogeometry. He drew upon esoteric ancient Egyptian knowledge and other sources.

These ideas are not original or exclusive to Dr Karim. Also check out Dan Davidson's work, especially his book Shape Power.

There are many other investigators in this and other allied fields.

12. Costco (kirkland) has canned wild alaskan pink salmon. They also have 2 brands of wild caught sardines - wild planet and season brand.

it’s been rough adjusting to fish for breakfast but these products at least cut out the preparation.

I eat my fish on my shaded patio right after getting my 30 minutes barefoot and as close to nude as possible at sunrise

13. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Ya I do the same so I can wake up and get into the sunrise and eat breakfast with minimal prep. I do sockeye, sardines, herring and oysters at the beach.

14. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Thanks for that ..

Right now I'm mostly about deuterium levels in everything, methods of getting it out, and eliminating pink from my wardrobe and surroundings ..

15. Anya

Anya Gold

catherine i love salmon too
    no fresh wild salmon in Aus :(
    there is frozen sockeye eww
    who can mail me the fresh stuff express? :p

16. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

i wish people would start voting with their $$ and not buy anything farmed .. then it would disappear

in the meantime, I'm surprised at how much I like oysters .. and re other fish to buy, Manettas answered my question here:
    are any of the fish farmed? Only a few of our fish are farmed. Salmon, Ocean Trout, Rainbow Trout and Murray Cod. The Barramundi is farmed, but it is deep sea farmed offshore and is the closest thing to wild barramundi at a fraction of the price. The other fish is sustainably wild caught.

I have to go back to their website now and figure out what's left that's not farmed ..

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  17. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

of any canned fish that you like, is it all canned in springwater, or do you brave it with whatever oil they decide to use?

18. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Until such time as Jason gets his low-deuterium water company started in Australia, is anyone confident as to which is the best choice amongst our Sydney supermarkets/other outlets? At the moment, I'm thinking Icelandic, Evian. Is there anything better? I haven't gone nuts yet .. just tasting them ..

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5G is now live in 4 cities. Black Swans would be wise to pay attention to business travelers, musicians, and professional athletes health in these cities going forward. Pay deep attention to Los Angeles, Sacramento, Houston, and Indianapolis. I will predict you'll see many weird injuries and things begin to afflict them before they get to your doorstep. https://www.techradar.com/news/verizon-turns-on-the-worlds-first-5g-network

WarrenT, Alex97232 and Brent Patrick like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Farmed fish is not going anywhere......its getting more popular because humans are ruining ocean biology with nnEMF

Alex97232 likes this.