1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5g and what to do

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Julian, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Julian

Julian New Member

I was on this forum before but medical issues got in the way but now i'm back. I recently moved into a student share house and my room has a router with 60 megabit wifi connection a meter away from my bed. Also the goldcoast where i live is getting 5g next year so thinking if i intend to stay i do need to do some stuff to offset this? The only real things i do at the moment are make sure i get plenty of dha/epa, drink quality water, occasional cold showers and 670nm red light therapy.

2. primalmofo

primalmofo Student Doctor

Jack would say you need to move, but I’d get a magnetico.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. Julian

Julian New Member

Soooo i am basically sleeping in my swag out the back now lol but still have a pretty strong signal out there. I am guessing the classic sleep pad will do?

4. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

STOP 5G. Resist it. Write to your representatives. Join facebook groups.

Mike David likes this.
  5. Julian

Julian New Member

There is no chance that is going to happen. What water do you guys drink? Last i was on here reverse osmosis water was recommended?

6. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Most important is to get water without dielectric blockers, so without fluoride. Most natural spring waters will do.

There's been a lot of talk about deuterium depleted water too, though I'm not sure how that links to 5G yet.

Jim Laird, Brent Patrick and Sheddie like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Whatever your circumstances, location on the globe, weather, time of the day, etc
    biggest gain you can get is by spending max of your time outside naked any time of the 24hr you can muster.

After that come many important details.

8. Trae

Trae New Member

I don't know the full circumstances, does everyone in the house use the router? If not then turn off the wireless on it and plug into it. If everyone uses it then purchase a long network cable (50-100ft) and move it into another room that is away from you. You can also create a box that is insulated with aluminum foil on one side so it reflects some of the signals away from your bed. There is a lot you can do to mitigate the signals.

9. Michael CULLEN

That means nothing with 5G. You will have it coming through your house. The small cells will be everywhere and the smart lamps are already rolling out. They have a wireless antenna on each one.

10. Trae

Trae New Member

We're discussing mitigating signals from a 5g router that is in his room. Everything I just posted would help with that issue although the aluminum foil would be very minimal help.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  11. Julian

Julian New Member

yeah basically nothing i can do besides the sleep pad i guess. What water do people here drink? i have been drinking Santa Vittoria sparkling mineral water but wondering what the best bang for buck mineral water is in Australia if anyone knows.

12. Julian

Julian New Member

I originally bought a gravity filter only to realise that it ruins water lol

13. Julian in your earlier post you states that there is 'nothing you can do about it'. THat is not true. Armed with information and choosing the correct people to talk with you can get a lot done. I have spoken with my three neighbours and have bought them timers for their wifi so it turns off at night. In addition there is a temple in front of my house and the lights were shiining onto my house and i bought lampshades for them after speaking with the temple heads. To say you can do nothing is not a way out of your problem its a way into a bigger problem. There is enough information on this out there and when you explain it to most people they are duly shocked. Buy a printer then make some phone calls and set up meetings. People already acknoledge that phones to your head are no good......to push them a bit further is rather easy. Don't throw your hands in the air.

14. Your an Ozzie like me Julian you need to be drinking DDW no way around that our water is far from optimal.
    And moving north up Cairns way less population excellent IR-A & UV and smash the seafood.

drezy and Jude like this.
  15. Michael CULLEN

Have you and your neighbours emailed or wrote to your congressman or senator?

We must resist.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/178..._id=1532709539986444&notif_t=group_highlights

Spread this
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B14R6QNkmaXuelFrNWRQcThNV0U/view

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  16. Julian

Julian New Member

17. Michael CULLEN

18. Doing some research on 5G to understand how this works and potentially ways to avoid and mitigate. What we know is to definitely avoid all testing areas and launch areas. The waves are not short range, so the testing right now is going to be concentrated in that area. While 5G phones won't be available for another year in the US and the first chips are only now being announced, there will be 5G antennas/wifi/mobile spots by the end of the year. However, if the signal has "inability to pass through objects" but "can bounce off objects" there has to be a way to deflect using mitigation techniques. The only way for the tech to work is through the volume of antennas and beams hitting each device and each device needs several to pick up the signal.

https://www.androidauthority.com/qualcomm-5g-antennas-888245/
    https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk...ring-antennas-more-accurate-less-power-hungry

Joyfun likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My comments on the 3.5 hour member Q & A of August 2018 went into these details in a big way.

Jim Laird and Christine_L like this.
  20. @Jack Kruse of course you did already! Gotta get my butt over to the member set up....