1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

500 error on home page

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by nonchalant, Mar 23, 2015.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I have been unable to access http://jackkruse.com for a few weeks now from home. I can, however, access my dashboard and other pages behind the home page using other links. I've checked my security and privacy settings for Firefox, but I don't see a problem. I also tried IE, which is at the default install settings.

Does anyone have a suggestion for me to try? I have put in a ticket, but the problem seems to be on my end.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  2. av8r

av8r New Member

Try deleting/clearing your browsers history.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

its a cookies..........issue. New server is now in use

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerrormessage/a/500servererror.htm
    Since a 500 Internal Server Error is generated by the website you're visiting, you could see one in any browser in any operating system, even on your smartphone.

Most of the time, a 500 Internal Server Error displays inside the Internet browser window,

5. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I get this same problem, which is very annoying when you write a long post and then this thing pops up and basically says that "all that time you wasted" because you can't post it now!
    I'll try clearing the history next time.