1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

5 Days Off The Grid (Ferritin Levels)

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jim Laird, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

First Off Doc,

Thanks for all of the excellent information you are sharing on the Emergency Q&A.

When This All Started going down I took immediate action and shut my gym down and headed to the farm, since I am at a higher risk due to my previous history of infections. It has been very interesting I have spent plenty of time out here but not 5 days in a row. I have the bare basics, very minimal electrical exposure ZERO wifi. We do have some cell phone reception on the very edge of the farm that I am able to do some of my online business stuff. I am outside 100% of the time when I do sleep or am in my travel trailer I have the windows open all the time. I am completely surrounded by large pine trees. After two days my sleep improved dramatically, what has been interesting but not surprising is my appetite I literally forget to eat, my cravings for caffeine are gone I'm never thirsty.

My question is in regard to that last couple of blood draws I have had. My Ferritin is off the charts high, I plan on giving blood the address it when this current situation settles down.

I Have a feeling due to the current circumstances I could be out here for a while (I'm so upset by this ;) I plan on doing a blood draw when I go back, I am interested (especially if I am out here a month or more) in how being out here full time impacts my ferritin levels. Any advice or insight on this matter would be appreciated.

All my inflamitory markers were low

Thank you for all that you do

Hope you are well.

Jim

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020