1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

4 part questions

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by colt, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colt

colt Gold

1. What is maximum amount of carbs in the morning feed during the leptin reset? Again.... Ill ask what is optimal for a 15-20% BF person
    2. As you make the shift from the heavy breakfast to what to do after the Leptin reset, what does your carb count look like and when are they best to add in?
    3. You mentioned CT bothering your old knee inury....what did you change to address this issue in the protocol?
    4. What type of water is best? and where do you get it?

Thanks!!!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. For most people.......25-75 gms is range
    2. Depends upon the season.....right now I am increasing my carbs to June 21, the apex of carb eating
    3. I aggressively hydrated and found that I need to ground my leg more in surgery......ionizing radiation and the EMF of the OR were killing me
    4. RO any source is OK as long as it is not fluoridated source.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.