1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

365nm light hack

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Braden M, Apr 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Braden M

Braden M Gold

Hi Jack

Thank you for the research you’ve done and shared with us.

I recently bought a 365nm flicker free LED strip to put on my desk while I work all day in front of two 32inch monitors. (When I’ve used red spectrum I get too tired. I already use iris software)

I felt some serious power from the light mostly a higher focus alertness and perhaps happiness. I’m also feeling detox symptoms hours later and want to know what you’d recommend as a protocol, if any, with this light strip? I think I had it on for 2-3hrs straight today. Would it be better to combine with the red LED also or perhaps only 30min doses? Or perhaps I need to just keep trucking along and use the power of UVA light?

For reference I’m pretty healthy. After finding your site in 2018 I practiced a lot with the sun and cold tubing lost 15% of my body weight without exercise. I still regularly cold tub, meditate, and utilize the suns energy.

Thank you

braden

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Without proper testing I would not recommend anything with it. Screwing around with light with few controls and a lack of understanding is dangerous.

zohar and John Schumacher like this.