1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

35 Yr Old Male Firefighter - My Journey to Feeling Awesome

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by fireforlunch, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

im headed to the beach next week for some photoelectric effect and ocean........

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Australia perhaps?????

3. fireforlunch

fireforlunch New Member

Hope you have a good vacation Jack

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

if you are on the Gulf.......in the pan handle message me........i will be there getting all I can, to overcome all I am

5. fireforlunch

fireforlunch New Member

I am gonna be in Panama city beach but not till September - BUMMER

6. fireforlunch

fireforlunch New Member

Been a while since I posted.

I got tired of posting all the food I eat so I stopped not realizing that for my own good it would be best to post concerns, triumphs and difficulties here on my journal.

Still eating eating good, trying to get fish several times per week.

I'm really going to go after getting rid of this thrush on my tongue.

I'm not going to eat any dairy including butter for now and I'm going to start drinking a liter water everyday with 1/8 teaspoon of borax

Let's see how it goes.

7. fireforlunch

fireforlunch New Member

Thought I would give an update.

Still plugging away on the reset.

Still waiting to get moved to the slower station.

The good news is that the endo that my regular doctor referred me to has diagnosed me with hypopituitarism and that he will probably move forward with hormone replacement therapy (thyroid and testosterone) but he wants an MRI first to find out why my pituitary gland is not functioning correctly.

The MRI is next week - can't help but wonder if it will show trauma from a head injury I sustained 12 years ago that gave me a severe concussion and a temporary bout of short term memory loss.

So it's looking up - Hopefully he will be open to natural thyroid.

Can't wait to feel even a little better than I do now.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

So happy that things may be coming together for you..... Jack has talked a lot about concussions and the very serious repercussions down the track ....

9. Albert83BCN

Albert83BCN New Member

Well at least you have now some new directions to keep digging! Not that bad, keep going! :)

10. fireforlunch

fireforlunch New Member

Yes I do have to have one more blood test to confirm that I can have hormone replacement therapy for the testosterone so hopefully that will go well.

Thank you for all your encouragement Caroline

I will never stop digging