1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

34 yr old composer, cancer survivor with heart disease

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Danny Cocke, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Question asked on the TIME 5 blog by Mitch: Looking into isothiocyanates, I found the following on wikipedia:
    “isothiocyanates have been the basis of a drug in development that replaces the sulfur bonds with selenium, with far stronger potency against melanoma.”
    Selenium is just below sulfur on the periodic table so I’m assuming the noted increase in potency is a quantum effect as the outer shell of electrons of selenium are more loosely held than those of sulfur – right?

My ANSWER
    : Replacing sulfur with selenium makes a tissue more likely to refill itself with UV light. This is why selenoproteins are so anticancer like in effect. Why? Because selenium can convert light into electricity. The DC electric current is the key to biologic regeneration. Selenium is used in industry for solar panels because of this ability. It is a wide band semiconductor. Selenium’s ability to conduct electricity increases as its exposure to light increases. This means it produces more DC electric current when it absorb UV light. Remember learning long ago in one of my early blogs about the anti carcinogenic value of selenium and Vit D3? Food with the highest selenium level…oysters, followed by tuna. How can you help your own cancer diagnosis with this information? Stop allowing your cells to leak light to become cancer cells. Chronic blue light ROS without healing UV and IR = epi-oncogenesis.

From leaking excessive amounts of ELF-UV light from cells. When you stop the leak and add back UV/IR you begin to engage the regeneration programs in biology designed to refill cells with UV. Its pretty simple. Danny this is big for your cancer and heart history. Pseudohypoxia is a sign of ELF-UV release due to high heteroplasmy rates.. Read Roeland van Wick book for all the details. Cancer growth is uncontrolled. What controls it? UV light from the sun. Growth is necessary in biology but uncontrolled growth is not; but any kind of growth is always stimulated by damage (ROS), but it is normally under feedback control of UV/IR light to stimulate regeneration.

Food is just data on sunlight’s photonic power that it packs into food as it travels around our star. We need an adequate balanced diet of light. That light is carried on the back of electrons and the said electrons are delivered to your mitochondria. Don’t try to let food or exercise be the missing key in your life, or light will stop being your unmatched lock and key mechanism that leads to disease; Food answers little because the photonic power’s absence or presence must be yoked in your eye, skin an gut. If it does not that doesn’t let you merge on the path to optimal and eventually you’ll leak so much light from cells cancer is the ultimate result.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another key is to understand the real role of EPA in humans versus other mammals. EPA is the brake on omega 6's incorporation into CM and tissues. This is why natural seafood has the specific ratio's it has. We lose that ratio in supplements. Just as a car needs alignment to travel properly so does our journey of success in science. If you're not aligned with the natural principles in science you can never uncover her recipes for innovation. When we align our thoughts at the correct scale of action, proper deductions and actions will follow helping improve our knowledge. Aligning our thoughts with the natural truth compels us to be honest about our priorities; about what we have allowed to get in the way of those priorities and realign and adjust them to take the right action. Alignment is vital to personal success and scientific progress in my opinion. Consider this: think the lack of focus on DHA iodine and selenium in their biologic package is why many "keto-critics" recommendations miss the boat because they do not understand the scale of how the individual parts work in unison with the environment and cell membrane biochemistry. This is the reason why there are many people who complain of adverse "symptoms" when they go into ketosis because they are not using seafood in their food template.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now about the red yeast rice nonsense...........

Now consider statins inhibit the biosynthesis of selenium containing proteins, one of which is glutathione peroxidase serving to suppress peroxidative stress. (very non bulletproof) An impairment of selenoprotein biosynthesis may be a factor in congestive heart failure, reminiscent of the dilated cardiomyopathies seen with selenium deficiency. Thus, the epidemic of heart failure and atherosclerosis that plagues the modern world may paradoxically be aggravated by the pervasive use of statin drugs in a blue lit microwaved environment like you see in LA. Blue light increase ROS and red light lowers it via its action on ATP at heme proteins. This should be a major eye opener for you but it should shock your docs at how they have been lied too. They dont understand light, and that is how they got caught. People selling you glutathione also don't understand light. Stop wasting money and focus your attention on light, which does matter a great deal. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25655639

Brent Patrick and Richelle Jones like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No one really see the links to how a lack of UV light leads modern clinicians to recommend statins. Some of us do. The key issue is that now some researchers are beginning to understand that statins can have serious damage to humans are are extremely deficient in UV light assimilation via the eye and skin. This article is one of the first ones I can remember that is calling the paradigm out. Here is what they said, " In contrast to the current belief that cholesterol reduction with statins decreases atherosclerosis, we present a perspective that statins may be CAUSATIVE (note not correlated) in coronary artery calcification and can function as mitochondrial toxins that impair muscle function in the heart and blood vessels through the depletion of coenzyme Q10 and 'heme A', and thereby ATP generation." Let us stop there. Why is this tied to purple and red light deficiency? CoEnQ10 is atomically almost a twin to Vitamin K2. Both absorb all frequencies in the UV range making them chemical batteries for UV light. Heme A is a a chemical battery for red light. Now clearly recall that statins inhibit the synthesis of vitamin K2, the cofactor for matrix Gla-protein activation, which in turn protects arteries from calcification. I covered this in my Osteoporosis K2 blog. Now let me dive deep. To understand where I am going you need to understand a bit of optics. And not simple optics.

What does Vitamin K2 and porphyrins have in common? = All K vitamins are sensitive to UV radiation. Very few people know this or understand why this is key piece to understanding HTN, heart disease and PAD as a surface level disease. This also implies that artificial light (high color temperature light) diminishes Vitamin K across the board in arteries. Blue light penetrates deeper than UV light into the fat layers where blood vessels and K2 are; Moreover, both are very sensitive to this frequency of light and is easily destroyed. This is why K2 has to be bound with other proteins in a tissue media to work well. It is also why the supplement rarely works in isolation. This has huge implications for animals who spend most of their time in unnatural or indoor lit world. (Macorquodale, Binkley, McKee, Thayer, and Doisy, 1939). You'd be wise to remember that vitamin K2 and CoEnQ10 have a very similar atomic structures and loaded with aromatic amino acids. It turns out CoEnQ10 is also very sensitive to altered light environments.

Vitamin K2 also protects many cell lines from glutathione depletion making it more important than any glutathione supplement. Not good for Uncle Dave's ideas. (bread crumb alert)
    http://www.jneurosci.org/content/23/13/5816.full.pdf

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

UV spectra for K2 is as follows:
    UV max 242, 248, 260, 269, 325 nm in ether. UV max (ethanol) 243, 248, 262, 270, 330 nm; IR spectra: (liquid) : 6.05m (CO), 6.21, 6.28m (aromatic nucleus tend to love UV light which K2, porphyrins and CoEnQ10 all have)
    Consider where K2 works now.......gut, bone and vessels. Becker showed us bone uses the photoelectric effect, we know the gut does too, and we know the vessels do as well with the skin. Vessels absorb at the same frequencies as proteins in blood. 280 mm 420nm 540nm and 580nm and has sharp cutoff occurs at 600 nm. These frequencies are all purple and red ranges. These are the ranges modern humans have subtracted.

http://www.jbc.org/content/131/1/345.full.pdf (this shows you my point above)

Brent Patrick and Richelle Jones like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Richelle Jones and Joe Gavin like this.
  7. Danny Cocke

Danny Cocke New Member

In honor of this new paradigm I've been learning from you I had sashimi with wakame for lunch today and will be weekly from now on. My wife was very happy when I said we need to eat more oysters.

I'm going to go through the webinars tonight. Thank you.

So basic sum up, I address my mitonchondrial heteroplasmy issue/hacks, follow the DHA, selenium rich seafood diet mentioned including eating/grounding per my Haplotype and I will be addressing the smallest quantified root from which all of these lovely diseases stem?

Any other recommendations on data to track in labs to look for improvement other than Heteroplasmy rate? HDL, testosterone, homocystein, vitamin D would go into the "green"?

I want to do everything in my power to feel optimal and share my story to help others.. the deception and taint from business is thick out there and you have to become a hacker of your own body and find the cutting edge info yourself to even put the puzzle together halfway close to correctly!

8. Danny Cocke

Danny Cocke New Member

and best time of light would be morning and around 1pm? I work from home and have a big grassy backyard I can take lots of breaks to ground and be damn near naked in the sun back there many times a day.

9. Danny Cocke

Danny Cocke New Member

I get my blood lab results this week. Do you do skype consultations?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For members I do when time is available. The labs are listed in my book chapter on them. the Old Vitamin D blog has the link to HDL and redox potential. I'd tell you read both redox blogs. Both are good.

11. Danny Cocke

Danny Cocke New Member

Fantastic, thank you so much. I will read them and check the book chapter again.

I'll check back in after my labs and see if there is any time on your books for a quick skype. Thank you again for being so engaged on your site with the community. That is seriously awesome!

12. Danny Cocke

Danny Cocke New Member

Do you know any doctors in Los Angeles who are on the same page as your findings with regards to your chapter on heart disease in Epi-Paleo rx? Would be much easier to work with someone already aware of this than trying to convince the handful of doctors why they're misguided with statins and heart disease in general.

13. Danny Cocke

Danny Cocke New Member

Also this link was sent to me from my vegan nutritionist about how terrible coconut oil is for artery plaque. After reading your book I'd assume you'd rip this apart in 2 seconds.. but it is also a rather recent finding, so thought it would be good to share.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26946252

14. Danny Cocke

Danny Cocke New Member

And also your thoughts on testosterone therapy? For someone like me with one testicle, very low testosterone, as well as heart disease. I'd guess advocating more high intensity weight training first before jumping on the life long pharmaceutical hormone wagon. Or is this something I should be seriously considering?

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I don't like CO use in winter........its a spring summer time tropical fat = photosynthesis = reality 1 and 2 blogs. Why?

Why should you use coconut oil in your fat fast during summer and not in winter? In winter, why should we consider using butter instead of coconut or palm oil? From biochemistry we know that fatty acid metabolism of MCTs produce far too low an input (current) to the ETC as FADH2 and a great deal as NADH, with an almost glucose like FADH2:NADH ratio. Low current, means lower force or voltage within a mitochondria. Lower flow simulates a longer respiratory chain. This MARRIES to the relative pseudohypoxia in mitochondria we see in summer months because O2 levels are lower with higher temperatures. As a result, lowered electron delivery to O2 is associated with lowered NAD+ levels seasonally. Using coconut oil and its large supply of MCT’s is not helpful for developing physiological insulin resistance. This is what you might get in a high fat hack in the wrong season (winter), using CO only sans carbs and no UV/IR light, is severe hypoglycemia with pseudohypoxia. This is why coconut oil is a summertime or tropical fat because it is designed to be available when high glucose fruits are available that drive the glucose levels higher. The fats nature provides is linked to the light cycles present within the location that coconuts can grow naturally. When we eat things outside of these natural laws, the results are chaos or inflammation. Here we can actually see the fallacy of a high fat diet when it is disconnected from how it should work in the ecosystem it evolved in. I appreciate butter is far from pure palmitic acid but it will be significantly richer in long chain saturates such as palmitate and stearate than the mix of butter and coconut. You would find it interesting to see your numbers under healthy physiological insulin resistance when you bio hack it. Your body has no interest in storing MCTs, it dumps them to liver metabolism asap. I can't see them being helpful in fasting at all and your liver’s organization built by evolution seems to agree!

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So your food guru doc I am not a fan of. He is a superficial thinker. And with your journal.......you need somebody to get it right.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

LDL at 360, HDL 54, low testosterone,
    @Jack Kruse
    @Danny Cocke
    --------
    Steroid hormone levels work on feed-back basis.
    Steroid hormones starts by converting LDL to pregnenolone
    If you steroid hormones are low, system is designed to raise LDL.
    If you supplement some steroid hormones which are low now,
    LDL may fall
    --
    similarly with vit D3
    --------
    Other than what may have been already suggested,
    I suggest that before consult, you supply dr Jack with test reports from this tests:

LabCorp: (requires script)
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    Insulin (in fasted state)
    Homocysteine, Plasma
    ------
    https://www.spectracell.com/patients/patient-products-mnt-hormones-intro-page/
    Micronutrient Test (MNT)
    requires credit card, no script reqd
    ------
    https://dutchtest.com/shop/
    https://dutchtest.com/men/
    requires credit card, no script reqd

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/1937/AhxmtP.jpg
    https://dutchtest.com/resource/dutch-complete-sample-report/
    https://dutchtest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Steroid_Pathway_Jan2016.pdf

=======
    If you wish, post test results here.

/

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    Danny Cocke likes this.
  18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I lived 20 years in Cali (4 years in the Bay area and 16 in LA) and came down with all of my ailments in LA. I had problems and issues living in Sherman Oaks and Pasadena and commuting to the westside and working in Venice, Santa Monica and Culver city. Granted, this was between 1996 and 2010. At that time during commutes, I received migraines weekly, got sick multiple times every year and each night after commuting home, I had a 'buzz' and cortisol surge where I even had to tell my wife I needed 30mins of downtime to relax before I could deal with things. I can only imagine what the average RF density is now contributing compared to just 15 years ago. Now I'm living at 3000 and work at 4000 ft and it's been 15F for a week with white-reflecting snow. Today, my issues have subsided, I'm healthy and fit like I'm a teenager... compared to being obese in Owiefornia.

SFBaySwimmer likes this.
  19. Scompy that is amazing! Good for you, nothing like the cold and the snow. Just watch out for snow blindness right haha I know from experience. I have a similar situation to tell of. I left the Sunlight of southern latitudes (Vancouver), abound with nnEMF, for the strong magnetism and cold of the Pacific NW, not too far from some of the biggest mountains in the world (ie St. Elias Mt Range)......living in a cabin away from RF made such an unfathomable difference! (of course I was also grounding, using a magnetico, turning breakers off, going for CT at the hotsprings, wearing moccassins always, also sunlight RX, seafood Rx (esp chitin/curcumin broths) etc, etc, and of course avoiding MCT oil and eating heaps of butter and GHEE with NONE of the symptoms I have always had with both butter and dairy (no pimples, phlegm, constipation, none of it!)

Danny welcome to the wonderful world of quantum biology, you are going to learn a lot! Sounds good to be in the sun near naked I gotta say, it -35 C where I am and almost need a second layer of pants......have been dealing fine so far with me big coat :) Nothing like grounding and a bit of Cold at lunch to ward of sickness!

AND THANKS DOC! I never though I would feel great gobbling up tablespoons of butter and cream :)

While you mention it, how does nnEMF affect k2 supplements? IS there any point to supplementing with pills that have been blasted? I would assume that my diet is devoid of it but I do eat fermented foods from unknown sources?

Or do you think the k2 you recommend can withstand the 2 day truck drive and the 2 weeks on the shelf (at least) of WiFi and RF?

I am just trying to think of where can I look for K2 in the winter time up here? Should I eat moose organs or nose or something? SLightly sinched on the fire? The dairy is no good up here.... pasteurized canadian organic is the best one can get at the grocery store. Perhaps organ meats from organic sources? Tough world out there for the K2 story....I guess I should just get my own farm already!

Will report when I get my Cornet meter (recently got a triefield).....nothing like testing and not guessing! I showed parents the field from their microwave and they were shocked! THANKS DOC!..... for making us aware of what we once assumed to be harmless!

Danny Cocke, JanSz and Scompy like this.
  20. Great to hear your story Danny...whilst mine is not as severe....i was vegetarian for 9.5 years.....thought i was 'doing the right thing' etc etc .....then when my sex drive and body composition started declining i tried all sorts of things from herbs, to new whiz bang concoctions etc etc ......its was only when i got back on fats and some protein did it return. THat was when i was in my 30s. I know wake up take 40g of protein (free range eggs) , get in the sun for 1.5 hours (beach...walking running etc ) , eat fats and increase protein in winter (shorter light periods) and slightly increase carbs in summer. Also use 660nm and 630nm on my tesicles (thats right!) for 10 minutes most mornings and my testosterone is through the roof and all functions related to that are through the roof. Since using the light i have changed nothing in my routine of excercise or diet and have actually put on weight (ie muscle) of 3kg...where as before i would struggle to put on weight, and if stressed fro work etc would lose it rapidly. ( i also nude sunbake after CT 3 x a week at midday) Most importantly my brain fucntion is way way better (i run a business with 84 staff and my memoery and recall has to be on point 6 days a week) I guess i am saying this to say for me being vego was actually 'emasculating me' ...and also making me mentally subdued. Obviously all things are relative but that was my experience. I hope you work out your own personal taepstry Danny.

Danny, Danny Cocke and JanSz like this.