1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

300+ Hypothyroid symptoms!!!!

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Tanya, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Tanya

Tanya Gold

2. nicld

nicld Gold

Wow, check, check, check, check..............

The only thing that I do not think that I have had are infections but my gut is crap so that it not totally true.

Still putting the puzzle peices together. Maybe someday I will have a normal body temperature.

3. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I can relate to that. My temp. rarely goes above 95 F. Kind of hard to do CT with that, but knowing how important it is, I just have to do it...

4. nicld

nicld Gold

But just do it, it will help, trust me. Do you use a digital thermometer and how long do you leave it in? I have found that if I check the reading just after it beeps then leave it is for another minute I get two different temps.

I think I remember Jack saying that a lower body temp is not too bad but I cannot recall if he said how low.

5. freesia

freesia Old Member

I started with a really low basal temp and frequent blue fingernails and cold extremities in response to even a minor cold temperature change. The key is not how hard and fast you go but consistency.....always just a little colder or longer...even if you start with a 70 F bath.

And if you have a difficult warm up after one session then the progress you should be looking for the next day is NOT a further reduction in temp or duration - you'll put yourself off that way by making it too hard - but a slightly easier warm up. Pace yourself based on your own responses - not someone else's - so you fall forward gently.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  6. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I switched to the digital thermometer a while back for convenience and it is close enough with all the previous readings that I was getting with the old one. Thank you for your suggestion - I will leave it on a little longer after it beeps tomorrow and see if it would make any difference.

7. Tanya

Tanya Gold

It is very helpful to know that. Thank you for your advice.