1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

3 magnesiums

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by tg1, Jan 23, 2013.

1. tg1

tg1 New Member

I have purchased 3 types of magnesiums that you mentioned in last webinar and have 2 questions about it.
    Question 1: What is the best way to take them? All three together, or away from each other. If away from each other, which one in the morning, afternoon, evening?
    Question 2: I am on dairy free diet so all the calcium I get is from broccoli and leafy greens (which is probably not much). Would this magnesium loading cause some imballance in Calcium/Magnesium ratio?
    (I am not very metabolically sick. Just looking to get as optimal as I can).
    BTW. I really appreciate your drawing attention to all non-food related factors. Though I am not quite ready to join Amish, I love all the little practical tips that can ease burden of civilisation on our bodies.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

AM threonate
    Mid day orotate
    Nite malate

Calcium from EPi paleo......Never supplement Ca