1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

+3 C by the lake in shirts and tanktop.

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Earlybird, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Earlybird

Earlybird New Member

+3 C. here in Canada,sunny and windy.People walking by the lake Ontario dressed up in jackets and hats,and here I'm in shirts and tank top.Hahaha.Cause lots of excitement.I'm glad I came across your site Dr.Kruse.

Cold adaptation was always popular in USSR.After A.M. stretching exercise they encourage people to do cold shower or rubbing body with towel,soaked in cold water.

Interesting information about one of the famous Russian healthy lifestyle promoters: Porfiri Ivanov was a great natural healer and spiritual man.He had a long life,could live without food for weeks,walked naked any time of the year,stayed under water and been buried in the snow for hours.

2. meyoolia@gmail.com

meyoolia@gmail.com New Member

Hey congrats Earlybird! Nice to hear about some local (in)sanity, lol :) Fascinating re the USSR cold adaptation, now I've got some ammunition for when my very Canadian family knocks what I'm doing!

3. agatha

agatha New Member

Haha:cool:

I have a friend who comes from Siberia. Her neighbour goes out on his balcony every morning in his underwear - he stands there with his eyes closed for about 15 minutes and then pours a bucket of cold water over himself and stands there a while longer. Summer and winter. In Siberia.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

@ Agatha, I wish i could do that without my neigbors calling the police on me.

5. Zorica Vuletic

Zorica Vuletic New Member

Welll, you knoooooow. It's extra sunny so +3 is WARM! In the sun I feel like it's +30 instead. :-D I had a breakthrough with my CT today too, so am in an extra celebratory mood. :-D I mean I was doing so well before with CT, but now I feel like I've moved up a level. W000000T!

Before I didn't like living in Canada (despite extreme safety etc.) I wanted to move sooo badly...NOW...I can't imagine living anywhere else! (I still prefer S. Ontario to the prairies though, b/c the summers here are nice and we have nice trees etc.) Still love summer but now I can actually swim in the lake w/o dying. lol