1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

3,500 mile EMF road-trip

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Leland Stillman, May 24, 2018.

1. Leland Stillman

Leland Stillman New Member

Dear everyone, I just completed a 3,500 mile road trip with my trusty AM-310 RF meter and thought you would all be interested in the results.

Why did I take this road trip? Because I wasn't sure where I wanted to found a clinic/get to optimal and I was, at the time, living in the (to quote Jack) "EMF Chernobyl" of Denver, Colorado. I couldn't live there (I realized how it was affecting my performance and health) and I couldn't very well practice medicine in a place where my number 1 recommendation would be "move." Not exactly a sustainable business model. When Jack told a friend of mine and I we needed to both move, I thought he was indulging in hyperbole. I know now that he was entirely correct. Denver = unhackable. After reading enough of his work, I realized that he was entirely correct in choosing the Gulf South as the optimal location (at least for an American) to live.

I drove from Denver through Kansas, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, and Pensacola, Florida, then up the east coast to Savannah and Charleston, then back down to Tampa, Florida.

What did I find?
    I didn't take exacting measurements, because I was (for the most part) looking for general trends. Here is a brief summary. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask. If this duplicates any findings or threads already on the forum, please point me in the right direction - I want to see what other people have found elsewhere.
    1. Highways are bad because of everyone else's devices and the towers are focused on these thoroughfares. I rarely, if ever, saw low reading while actually on the road.
    2. Even just a few minutes off the highway in a rural area (i.e. only a few houses or structures within sight) you start to find areas with undetectable levels (<0.02 V/m).
    3. In your average suburb, you will rarely find dead zones. Even in parks and vacant lots, I had trouble finding dead zones because everyone around you has a router that, these days, even has a built in "hot spot."
    4. Elevation is bad because they put up more towers.
    5. Trees are your friends.
    6. Flat areas can be an advantage IF it means there are fewer towers and more trees. Otherwise (like on the great plains), it just means the signal carries forever.
    7. Water is your friend. No one wants to live in a swamp, and wetlands are now protected by federal law, so development around them (or in them) is limited. This does present problems in the sense that it forces developers to build up/reach higher population densities (this was noticeable in a place like Charleston, which is full of rivers and swampland). Large lakes and other water features (like Pontchatrain) create massive areas without any EMF generation, essentially acting as giant buffers for you. This is why New Orleans is still a major city, but the levels are not so high. The sheer area of water and swampland limits population densities.
    8. Once you hit big cities, even if it's just the outlying strip mall, it becomes difficult to find dead zones. Levels range from low (0.02 v/m) to on the higher-end (~1 V/m) or, in places where radio towers, cell arrays, and habitations collide, way higher.
    9. Once you pass the outer suburbs and actually get into a city, you're in a soup of EMF. Readings below 0.5 V/m or 500 microwatts/m(squared) become rare. Everywhere, it is pulsating.
    10. Looking at maps for population density, I found that basically once population densities rise past 500/sq mile, it becomes hard to find dead zones. Below that, and you can typically find one around the next corner.
    11. What this basically boils down to is that pristine environments (or at least the best you can get without more sensitive measuring equipment) are 1) on the very outskirts of town (if you can see other houses, make sure it's not too many) or 2) in the middle of nowhere. The problem with number 2) being that, if you are in a place like Denver, the EMF will carry about 30 to 50 miles out from town. Making a commute quite impractical.

Breakdown by city:
    1. New Orleans - I actually didn't go into the city, because I can always just ask Jack what it's like there. Where I was, in Madisonville, LA (north of Pontchatrain), levels were extremely low. Low population density + water + trees = low levels. Jack can weigh in on how the city of New Orleans itself is.
    2. Gulfport and Biloxi, MS - low population densities along the coast here (the area is less developed than that further east) + small cities (Gulfport and Biloxi are rather small) lead to low levels.
    3. Pensacola - not so bad, but you get higher readings around the port and the downtown area, equivalent with what I found in larger cities. Just a few minutes in the right direction, though, and the levels drop off rapidly, giving you plenty of options.
    4. East of Pensacola (Navarre beach, Highway 30A, Miramar Beach, Santa Rosa Beach) - nice, low levels around just about every corner off of the highway. Beautiful place to live. Still some affordable real estate in the area.
    5. Tallahassee - similar story as Pensacola
    6. Savannah - relatively low levels in most neighborhoods, but the ubiquity of wifi routers and wireless devices makes it hard to find a place with low levels of EMF within the city itself. Plenty of rural land outside the city is, I would imagine, quite low.
    7. Charleston - way more densely populated than I had anticipated. If you're willing to live a good 30 minutes outside the city (more lik 45 minutes or an hour with traffic), you can find a nice spot. There is land for sale in the area that will hopefully remain rural for some time (especially if you choose a spot next to swamps, rivers, or national forest, of which there is quite a lot).
    8. Tampa - levels were about half what they were in Denver, but still not great. Even at the beach, hundreds of yards from anything, levels are higher than I would like (think 1 microwatt/meter to 500 microwatts with a strong pulse).

Where did I decide to go?

Somewhere near Destin. Likely a little ways east, toward Panama City. The long term goal is to buy a nice piece of property and develop it into a clinic. For now, you can find me working in the hospitals at Fort Walton and Panama City Beach (where I had contracts already in the works before I started the trip).

Ask me anything you want. I'll be driving around in the area as I settle in and will update things here as I learn more.

Cheers,
    Lee

Gina R, Jude, Billybats and 10 others like this.
  2. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Awesome report man, thanks!

Alex97232 and Phosphene like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nice job.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why do mitochondriacs consider migration as the best hack? Regarding big technology, blue light, and nnEMF. Either move or be "re-moved" by evolution by way of disease propagation that begins in the mitochondrial genome.

5. Annemarie Heise

Annemarie Heise Gold Member

After much driving I decided to move to Naples Florida

Sajid Mahmood and caroline like this.
  6. Tristan Summerfield

Tristan Summerfield New Member

Thanks for sharing Leland. My wife and I are in the process of moving from Santa Barbara to a small coastal town in Florida and what you shared is very valuable information. East of Pensacola sounds nice. Annemarie, what has your experience been like in Naples thus far? Seems like South of Naples could be a great spot because of low population density. Jack, would you mind giving a list of your recommended spots or areas to live in Florida? Thanks everyone! Such an amazing community here.

7. Leland Stillman

Jack's favorite is Navarre beach.

Understand a few things.

1. Things change. The Panhandle is still the least settled part of Florida. It is amazing. I love it. However, it is rapidly developing. Population densities are rising. And land is expensive near the beach. Either buy inland and visit the beach (my preference) or carefully pick your site to be one that won't get overwhelmed by population density. Be wary of 1) shipping lanes and ports and 2) military bases (of which there are many).
    2. The above applies to everywhere in Florida that isn't a major city - Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, etc.
    3. Buy equipment.
    4. Test your environment.

Plenty of opportunities economically, so you should have no problem finding a good place.

Annemarie Heise likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack talked about NOLA in the June Q&A - and why it is a good place to live........

9. Annemarie Heise

I agree with Leelands recommendations. I visited Navarre beach and the areas surrounding this beautiful beach area were jam packed with homes. I am seriously looking for a home to purchase in the Naples area because of its meets most of the criteria.
    Many of the homes in populated areas in Naples are only occupied 3 months out of the year. Great organic farms.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Naples? Yikes.

It looks like we need to be protected from radio waves in a microwave oven and this is why the glass doors have metal mesh in them but somehow the food put inside the oven seems not to need any protection? Do they no know what microwaves do to water in foods? Moreover, this raises a bigger question......what happens and when a city puts microwave 5G antennas in our neighborhoods.......then we become and microwaved foods. Why won't they study these effects? $$$$$$$$ http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...mento-launches-service/#.Wy_zLRxZn_c.facebook

Annemarie Heise and Joyfun like this.
  11. Annemarie Heise

Really? That is contrary to your EMF consultant. I am moving from densely populated condo in the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
    I also have a home in Door County on the water with limited neighbors and 2G service which I will keep for the summer months. I can go anywhere. Navarre Beach is simply a NO. The homes were smaller and closer together that my current condo and now I am opting for another home. Navarre Beach had a high population of smokers, crime on the rise, too many trucks and little organic food choices. The beach in front of the Portofino was stunning. Any other suggestions?

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I guess you did not listen to what Nick and I said in the podcast two weeks ago about your area........It is coming from above and is 5G. Those consultants and building biologist DO NOT have 5 G meters......so what he told was accurate......because A they did not know your area gets it pipped in from above and its been 5G for 15 years.

13. Nadya

Nadya New Member

Great post! Thank you very much!

14. Annemarie Heise

Wow...crumb I guess I missed that podcast..double crumb. Back to the drawing board..

15. Zach Sharp

Zach Sharp New Member

Is that just Naples specifically? What about surrounding areas like Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Marco island?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  16. Gina R

Gina R Silver

Thanks so much for sharing!

I'm curious what you type of vehicle you drove in??

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Suggestions can be presented with:
    Google Maps

maps.google.com
    Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google.
    It offers satellite imagery, street maps, 360° panoramic views of streets,

////////////////////

Gina R likes this.
  18. Leland Stillman

Jeep wrangler. 2017.

If I could go back in time, I would have bought an older wrangler.

Gina R and drezy like this.
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

We have a 2003 and love it

Gina R likes this.
  20. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person