1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

2nd Law question...

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Paul S, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul S

Paul S Gold

On the basis of hoping there are no dumb questions, I hope I am not way off, if not I know you've likely stated this 20 other times, but reading your intro to the Nov webinar got me thinking differently. So, using CT (among other things), does that apply the 2nd law of thermodynamics - energy would then flow from the environment to you easier? If inflamed - that is how you "lose energy to your environment", in essence, to try and "cool"? But if the inflammation source never goes away or is removed, you can't reverse the cycle...

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I dont like putting people off, but when I get to the blog called the Quantum Puzzle you'll completely understand how life uses all three laws completely.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

closed...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.