1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

2nd day on...

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Lava, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Lava

Lava Gold

Hi ~ This is my 2nd day...Was a non-meat eater before but was heavy into good fats and vegis, some carbs. Started yesterday with fish..Today BAB with bacon and eggs....salad for lunch...My head is pounding...pounding, pounding...Did not stop coffee. Past med history AF.   Help...am I doing it too fast? Maybe some neurons are connecting..:)

Could just be a coincidence...

mahalo ~ 

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi LavaLocks, welcome!  Seafood for your first meal?  Great choice!

No idea about the headache, sorry. 

I don't get them much anymore, but I've found that my headaches were caused by a tension in my neck that could be relieved by "lifting" my head a bit using my hands.  I didn't feel like I had done anything useful, but I would notice relief in about 10 minutes.  It didn't work on every headache, just most of them.  I'd use bromelain for the others, it's good for inflammation. 

Did you eat grains much before this?  I can't think of what else might cause them, since you are still drinking coffee.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Could be detox??? You certainly have jumped in with both feet. Good for you and good luck!

4. Jude

Jude Gold

How are you going now? Has your head settled down? Reaction to introduction of meat and fish? Perhaps restrict to one type of protein to observe reactions.......At least you haven't any flare up of AF......