1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

25 Days of Sunshine, Grounding, Seafood, and Sauna

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Between Trips, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Between Trips

Between Trips New Member

Even hidden behind the clouds, I'm enjoying the sunrise from the tent outside my friend's camper in the sacred woods (seriously, they've been blessed and cleansed by many high Tibetan lamas. But I digress.)

I've made a point over the last three plus weeks to walk barefoot to the sea every day, get in the water, and to always be out for sunrise and sunset.

I've adjusted my diet, experimented with shellfish, ate ungodly amounts of food and gained about 12lbs. Still another 20lbs from my target weight.

One of the most enjoyable moments of my days in the woods have been scaling the steep, muddy hills lining the beaches and going bare feet off-road among the beech trees and the sprawling undergrowth.

I worked in IT for decades. So much time spent in artificial environments, bathed in blue light and to the body alien EMF.

I'm envisioning a transformation into an existence where I can spend my time outside, with people, doing human stuff, rather than wasting away in front of another downed server and a rack of disorganized patch cables.

https://nootrient.com/seafood-stock

Inger, YuriyDorogoy and caroline like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sounds fantastic!

Where are you exactly?

3. Between Trips

Between Trips New Member

Denmark.

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Awesome :) :)
    Do you know Slamslask? He is in Denmark too! We have met several times, he also worked with computers... and now is doing everything different, a really nice guy :) :)
    I am close to the Danish border in Germany, here are lots of oysters at the coast, you must have plenty of them on the coast in Denmark too?