1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

24 year old looking for insights

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by ldweinbe, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ldweinbe

ldweinbe New Member

hey jack,

I am a 24 year old male nursing school student who is very interested in integrated medicine and I follow a diet very similar to the concepts you advocate, and i work out on a regular basis. My question is do you think it is a waste of money to be supplementing with co-q10 at this age? is it something that should be supplemented later in life, will it negatively effect my endogenous antioxidant production? what would you recommend to someone in my age group?

2. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Good Question... I have been wondering about COQ10 too..... I posted a question about "Supplements on a Budget"...

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A waste? Nope........if you have read and assimilated the EMF series......the younger modern human you are the more disconnected life you live.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.