1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

23 year old toe nail fungus spontaneously resolving with full on CT and BAB

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by curves64, Apr 5, 2013.

1. curves64

curves64 Silver

This comment really connected the dots for me . . . . I swear my bf and I would out looking at places in the country yesterday and I was saying things like "I really want a well!" I don't even recognize the words that come out of my mouth anymore!

2. curves64

curves64 Silver

Inger, please keep your fingers crossed for me. This would be huge for me to clear up. As added measure, I put some iodine directly on it this morning since it's helping heal the fire ant bites I got a month ago. I get though that I will continue to have to clean up my emf environment for it to resolve completely. I'm wondering, do you have a lot of emf in the city you live in or are you just concerned about it locally in your home?

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

And cysts too. Don't forget iodine if you have any cysts just under the skin.

4. Inger

Inger Silver

I will :)

I live in a small city 30 km away from Helsinki (biggest city in Finland, where I also work, part time). there is lots of EMF for sure.. I use the train to get there, about 40 minutes - and I have measured it and it was not too bad actually if sitting in the mid of the wagon! I do have looked for another workplace for summer and I got the job too. It is right by the sea! A restaurant where I get to work outside too.. I am sure there are way less EMF than the other place I use to work. That is why I picked it, it is a bit outside the big city too. I am only working there 1-2 days / week as that is what I want, it is enough to do here in summer - I take care of the yard and animals so I need to pay no rent. But yes, I do am concerned about my work place too so that is why I changed. I do loved my old place but I still can work there once in a while if I want.

This small city I live in here has about 30 000 people living on a quite large area. Not too much EMF but sure, here are 3G too.. sadly. And some towers and stuff... and smart meters. And people have wifis and all this stuff.. a lot. But closest neighbours are more than 100 yards away so no wifi signals to catch in this house, thanks God. :)

When my Lugol's arrives I am going to make my N=1.
    I am going to paint some moles, and I am going to paint my small lipoma too for sure! Ha. It does not really bother me, and I tried some halfhearted CT on it last winter.. but it is still there. Maybe Iodine helps? It won't hurt to try! :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  5. cmegan

cmegan Silver

Hi curves64...

A question for you...when you did CT in reference to your nail fungus did you always keep your feet submerged? I know that CT affects us systemically but just curious if it may help to keep the area that is specifically affected submerged in the water...

Thanks!

6. curves64

curves64 Silver

I'm so disappointed! I'm not sure if it was the fact that I wasn't able to CT as much in the last few weeks or that I'll never solve this problem living in a high EMF environment, but it looks like the fungus broke through the barrier into the clean area -- boo hoo!!

7. curves64

curves64 Silver

Inger, I'm so happy for you and your new job. How perfect to be working outdoors, eating fresh seafood and gathering photons while you work! :)

I also hadn't realized that you lived near a big city and commute to work. I had an enlightening public transportation experience recently. Although I usually drive everywhere I took the bus to the "Get the F out of our water" march and symposium that happened a few weeks ago (the "f" stands for "fluoride.") I was so much fun. Anyway, when I took the bus home at the end of the symposium, I counted 8 people standing directly around me, each on their cell phone!! It dawned on me how much emf exposure one can have taking public transportation. I'm glad you took your meter with you and measured and tested your own commute. I live on the outskirts of the city within a five minute walk to the ocean and that ride made me appreciate how happy I am to be working from home!

I'm imagining with your 1-2 day summer work week, near the sea and fresh seafood, and your sun exposure you are going to have a very enjoyable healthy summer. I can't wait to hear more :)

8. curves64

curves64 Silver

Cmegan, yes, when I did CT and my nail fungus was clearing I had my total feet submerged. In fact, I stand in the water at minimum up to my knees (those big ass waves scare me and they are unpredictable). I had been doing CT in the ocean up to my waist for 2-3 months about 6 times a week but this last month had to ease up for various reasons -- and not the fungus has broken though -- DRAT!!

I'm going to keep at it and see if I can keep it at bay.

Do you have the dreaded toe fungus yourself?

9. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh Elaine.. too sorry about your nail beast! But maybe, take it as a gentle sign you must CT more! I think you have already from what I read above, you are such a clever woman.:) Your body sure is trying to tell you something.. because it is going to affect all other places in your body too I guess. The nail is just the visible "meter"... Maybe you should be really thankful to your nail fungus it might save you from worse stuff! :) (when you listen to it..lol)

True, in public transports it can be many Iphones/pads. That is the bad thing about it. My meter does not measure those, at least not from a bit far away. But thankfully I mostly use the train when it is quite empty. I am getting a drivers license soon, then I might drive too if I get a car one day! :)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  10. alecphillips

alecphillips New Member

Treatment for fungal infection of the nail is quite hard...

11. Grybelis

Grybelis New Member

Congradulations :) you will have a beautiful nail again...after all these years..
    I had the same problem (but for shorter period of time)... my nail fungus lasted for about 3 years..I used many kinds of methods and only laser treatment helped my. Of course, it costed a lot for me...but it was worth. :)

12. gokhals

gokhals New Member

Inger, I had lipomas on both my thighs that have shrunk significantly from rubbing my thighs during icy cold showers. I will report back if/when they completely vanish. Pretty miraculous to witness.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  13. margor_j

margor_j New Member

i just read a post today on the inet - apple cider vinegar for skin tags....

cmegan likes this.