1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

23 year old toe nail fungus spontaneously resolving with full on CT and BAB

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by curves64, Apr 5, 2013.

1. curves64

curves64 Silver

IMAG0626 (2).jpg

I've had toe nail fungus for 23 years. I know exactly when I got it because I was pregnant with my now 22-year-old daughter. I have tried just about everything to resolve it. I've tried every topical and oral medication conceived of, and even had my toe nails removed (ouch!). Nothing worked for very long. What I came to realize after discovering Dr. Kruse a year ago, was that my toe nail fungus was most likely an outward representation of internal inflammation (hsCRP last October was 2.15). When I decided to go full out CT early this year, I never would have guessed that it would have an impact on my long-standing problem. If you look at my pic you can see that right below the ugly part of my toe nail is a clean, brand-spankin new clear nail. Now, I don't know how this will turn out but I'm really encouraged. It takes about 18 months to grow out a big toe nail so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

2. cantweight

cantweight Gold

That is so great curves!!!

Along the lines of gross things fixing themselves.... I have had a mole under my left breast for about 2 yrs. Kind of rapid growing odd shape....the kind you "keep an eye on" and "mean to get checked". I read in the iodine thread, I think it was Grizz that just started putting iodine on any random growth on herself, her husband, her dog....so i figured what the hell??

Put some on it....damned if that thing isnt shrinking! Could be diet, CT, or the iodine. Whatever it is I'll take it!

Keep us posted on the toe :)

margor_j likes this.
  3. cmegan

cmegan Silver

wow, curves64 that is awesome!!!

4. curves64

curves64 Silver

Thanks cantweight and cmegan!

Cantweight, I missed the thread about putting iodine directly on moles. I have a few that I'd be happy to say good-by to. I'm wondering, do you dilute the iodine or just apply it directly? I'm excited to try something new! Thanks for sharing your experience.

5. cmegan

cmegan Silver

I missed that thread also...wondering if it would work on skin tags!

6. diane

diane Gold

I'm sure it would work on skin tags. Apparently warts too! I have a couple of moles on my face I'm trying it on (and it's definitely drying them out) plus my dog has a wart on her face.

7. curves64

curves64 Silver

So excited to try it!!

8. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Yeah...I don't think there was a direct reference to moles just kind of a put that stuff on anything weird reference. I'm game!

Yes Diane the warts! I forgot about that one....got to get my daughter to do that!

9. edance83@yahoo.com

edance83@yahoo.com New Member

Wonderful about the fungus!

How synchronistic about the iodine on moles! I was looking up iodine stuff just a couple days ago and read this:
    http://thyroid.about.com/library/derry/bl2a.htm

So, there you go guys! It should work on many skin things. :) It is a longish read, but really interesting.

Anyone find Lugol's Iodine at a store? I looked at CVS and Target, but no luck. Haven't checked walmart or walgreen's yet.

10. curves64

curves64 Silver

Lovelife thanks for the link! What I didn't show in my pic above were the two toes to the right. About three weeks ago while earthing I was bitten by a bunch of Fire Ants. Apparently rolling over to get the photoelectric effect on your other side and putting your feet in an unexplored area is a no no -- (City Girl has a lot to learn lol). Anyway, my toes swelled up for days and days, and they are still red and bumpy. Based on the article, I just applied some iodine to the Fire Ant toes so I'll see what happens there too --can't hurt!

And, no, I have not seen any Lugol's in any of the chain stores.

11. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

One of the main profits centers in chain stores is filling prescriptions. .... Follow the money.

Since Lugols helps improve and eliminate some chronic conditions, what financial incentive do they have to stock Lugols???

12. I just ordered some from Amazon.

13. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

I remember watching a youtube video of Dr Klinghardt saying something about EMFs causing mold to grow more rapidly and this is why he gets patients to switch the circuit breaker off at night. I can't remember exactly what he said because it was a couple of years ago I watched it.

Perhaps avoiding EMFs played a role too?

14. curves64

curves64 Silver

I thought of that too HoneyChild. It's difficult to say. I thought it was due mainly to the BAB and CT because of the length of the toe nail that's grown in fungus-free. I didn't start to remove emf until about six weeks ago and the length of the toe nail is probably a month longer than that. I usually wear toe nail polish on it to cover it up but I've left if uncovered so I can watch it's progress :)

15. curves64

curves64 Silver

Point well taken ATL-Paleo.

16. Inger

Inger Silver

Curves64, wow.. how interesting! I have a bro that has nail fungus too for many years.. I need to show him this...! :)

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

EMF causes your immune system to power down and this allows all bacteria, fungi, and virus to fluorish.........this is why leaky gut is caused by EMF more than any reason and why the conventional and unconventional treatments often fail to do much long term until you get EMF serious about your conditions of existence.

18. edance83@yahoo.com

edance83@yahoo.com New Member

Bad about the ants.. but def let me know if the iodine helps. I thought I had read that Lugol's used to be sold at cvs/walgreens... but I guess I'll just order some online. They have other iodine stuff, just not Lugol's.

Btw.. I missed this somehow, but what exactly is the Photoelectric effect?

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

google it.........the sun and earthing are two of the evolutionary design elements that humans have used to evolve a big brain.

20. curves64

curves64 Silver

Lovelife, no you didn't miss a blog on the photoelectric effect. I asked Dr. Kruse about it on the members QA last month and he told me to google it as well. :) -- Turns out I had already googled it and read about it from more than one site but I didn't get how it all tied in. On that call he said something about it's dual function as a particle and a wave.

I'm not sure this will help but here's a bit on it from Wikipedia: "Study of the photoelectric effect led to important steps in understanding the quantum nature of light and electrons and influenced the formation of the concept of wave–particle duality.[1] Other phenomena where light affects the movement of electric charges include the photoconductive effect (also known as photoconductivity or photoresistivity), the photovoltaic effect, and the photoelectrochemical effect. It also led to Max Planck's discovery of quantized energy and the Planck Relation (E = hv), which links a photon's frequency with its energy. The factor h is known as the Planck constant."

Don't get me wrong. I'm completely fascinated by the science, but honestly, I don't understand most of it. I know this will sound odd, but I just "feel" my way around and let my feelings/intuition guide me. I'm not driven to act by the science, i'm driven to act by my "inner knowing." If you find a layman's description of the photoelectric effect please share :)

As for the iodine, it is definitely accelerating the healing of my fire ant bitten toes -- next stop, skin tags and moles!!