1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

23 male libido and CT. Thank you Jack!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MattD1995, Nov 19, 2018.

1. MattD1995

MattD1995 New Member

I’m a 23 year old male. I was a healthy, fit guy (or so I thought) until I was struck with severe chronic fatigue, hypothyroidism, and insomnia at age 19. It ended my college football career, destroyed my social/dating life, forced me to drop out of school, and left me almost completely incapacitated for the last 4 years aside from my full-time job.

I’ve spent the last 4 years battling my ever increasing myriad of symptoms. I’ve seen multiple doctors (both alternative and mainstream). I’ve spent around 30K on diets, supplements, hormone therapies, etc... that did little to nothing.

Since finding this website and the wealth of information Dr Kruse has provided, my health has taken a noticeable uptick for the better. In just 2 months, a simple daily routine of sunlight, sleeping grounded in my back yard, blue blockers, and oysters + salmon have done more for me than the last 4 years of treatments have.

Despite all my improvements, my libido continued to remain in the tank until 2 weeks ago. In the last 14 days, I’ve begun incorporating EZ water + daily CT in my pool. The results have been nothing short of astounding. After 4 years of being basically asexual, my libido has come roaring back and has given me a massive boost of hope and confidence.

I still have a long way to go and a lot of adjustments to make to my environment, but for the first time in years I have hope. It feels so good to be doing something that’s actually WORKING after wasting 4 years and thousands of dollars on treatments and doctors who did NOTHING for me. It feels so good to begin to understand my body and it’s relation to my environment through the lens of Dr Kruse’s extensive work.

Just wanted to share my mini-success story. I’m sure I’ll have another in a year’s time as I continue to progress and take responsibility for my body and my environment. The mitochondriac life isn’t an easy one, but it’s worth it. Thank you Dr Kruse!

KrusinWitchie, Inger, Pablo and 2 others like this.
  2. shah78

shah78 Gold

CT for the win.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need a human avatar up at once. It is a rule.

4. MattD1995

MattD1995 New Member

Got it!

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome........

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Thank you.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Would you mind to explain what was that you did in regards to EZ water?

/

Cheryl. likes this.
  8. MattD1995

MattD1995 New Member

Absolutely! After seeing them mentioned by Dr Kruse in several posts, I drink Gerolsteiner and Mountain Valley spring water almost exclusively now. Both come from springs and are high in natural mineral content. My understanding from Dr Gerald Pollack’s work is that EZ/structured water is formed in nature via the movement of water over rocks. I’ve heard him and many others mention a vortex machine that can be used to structure one’s own water, but I havent been able to afford one yet.

For the first time in my life, I actually enjoy water. Gerolsteiner especially really feels normal to me. I could never drink enough water growing up. It was mostly fluoridated and made me feel sick and dehydrated.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    Cheryl. and caroline like this.
  9. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I am very happy of your improvements Matt!! Just out of curiosity, where did your problems come from to begin with? I am also feeling better with the CT. You are way ahead of me with the sleeping grounded and the EZ water... I´ll have to level up in the next months.. Take care ;)

10. MattD1995

MattD1995 New Member

Thank you! My problems started around 4 years ago after a series of football related surgeries. Looking back, I missed a lot of warning signs my body had been giving me in highschool. I was already on a physical decline prior to the surgeries, the surgeries just brought it to the surface.

In the last few months, I’ve come to believe the root cause was my wisdom teeth surgery back in my junior year of highschool. The original dentist left dead bone and pockets of debris in my jaw that lead to cavitations.

I had ozone injections in all four quadrants just 3 days ago, and I’m already noticing significant improvement in my symptoms.

Jack Kruse and Optimalbound like this.
  11. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I had no idea wisdom teeth removal could have those issues... thank you! I had one taken out years ago, hoping that´s not a problem now... haha

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Injuries foretold a story of bad redox unfolding.......

Nothing at the quantum scale is “real” until it is observed. Shocking, but true fact of nature.
    [​IMG]

Cheryl. and KrusinWitchie like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There was a time when all the pieces fit in most of the lives and we let them fall apart with choices.........environmental choices that demolished what we once were.

Inger likes this.
  14. MattD1995

MattD1995 New Member

This is what I have suspected. I felt great in highschool, but I look back and now and can see the warning signs that I was headed for disaster. I was depleting my body year-round through high frequency training for football, high carb foods, alcohol, and stimulants for working out. Add that to the fact that I had a tremendous amount of allergies as a young kid. All signs my redox potential was probably garbage from an early age.

15. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

I am happy to read about your successes, and by no means do they sound mini. Would you mind sharing your outdoor grounded sleeping setup? I am curious what works for you.

16. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Kruse Coven

Pablo likes this.
  17. PalmBeach1

PalmBeach1 Silver

So gladyo hear of your success! Did u find doing CT REALLY HARD AT FIRST? Also did u go to IAOMT certified dentist?’i found a great one in ft lauderdale dr Cintron ... shes fantastic. I studied Weston Price and i had root canal taken out and massive infection that she fixed and mercury fillings out. People dont realize how teeth affect your body. I was astounded reading Weston Price s work where he puts root canal tooth in rabbits and the rabbits got the disease the person had even after he autoclaved the tooth before inserting in rabbits! His work should have stopped all root canals yet the dental asdociation still lets them do it! The one dentist was mad i was going to her to have it taken out!!!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Cheryl. likes this.