1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

2018 Vermont Talk and Gold Membership

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by ALEXIS TUDOR, Dec 23, 2018.

1. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Was wondering if anybody knew how to access the 2018 vermont talk via your gold membership. Also seems like access to Optimalklubs.com has been down for the last two days. :-(.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is an add on........

3. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Not sure what you mean, Jack. How does one access the add on?

4. Joseph Thia

Joseph Thia Aspiring Mitochondriac

Send an email to support@jackkruse.com to request for the link to the special discounted price for Gold/Platinum Klub Members for the Vermont 2018 talk.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

He means that ^^^^^^ Don't expect a response over Xmas. Jack likes his people rested.

6. Hello.

I bought the Vermont 18 talk as an add on - it is well worth it.

As a member, I receive all the Patreon posts via the optimal klubs dashboard.

However, I believe that the Vermont 18 Q&A was released on Patreon last month, but I don't seem to be able to find it on the dashboard.

Should members be able to access the Vermont 18 Q&A?

Thank you.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is also an add steeply discounted. I paid for the video and had it professionally edited by Ben Smith......I think it is quite good.

8. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Thanks got to watch it. It was very interesting. Finally figured out why sex is better in the morning. Jack, one part that I am stuck on with your observations is you say water contracts when it is heated but it actually expands according to physics. Water only expands when it is heated til it boils or cooled from 4 deg celcius to 0 deg when it turns to ice due to forming a molecular crystal lattice, right?. So is something happening differently in the water of the mitochondria, because based you claim the ECT speeds up when it is heated due to contraction which sounds like the opposite.

9. Hi. You need to read: https://www.pollacklab.org/publications about EZ water «Fourth Phase of Water»

10. Tanya McGowan

Tanya McGowan Texas Anesthetist (LSU Grad-Geaux Tigers!)

Hey do we get a discount on purchasing the 2018 Vermont skin in the game webinar if we are platinum members? If so, how do we apply it? Thanks!

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

ask mission control .......click on "contact us" at the bottom right hand of this page

Tanya McGowan likes this.
  12. Tanya McGowan

Tanya McGowan Texas Anesthetist (LSU Grad-Geaux Tigers!)

Done/ thanks Caroline!

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

my pleasure Tanya

14. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

I look into it. However are you able to address my original question? Does Pollack say that easy water expands as it get colder at all temperatures and contracts with heat because that is the opposite of what chemists and physicists say.

JanSz likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Are there any changes or modifications to this data below,
    due to Pollack's work?

http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/density_anomalies.html#density

upload_2019-1-4_10-15-58.png

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  16. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Yes this is what I mentioned above. THe issue is that body temp ranges are around 97 degrees and even with CT you can get the temp down to 60 on the surface. But however the fact remain as the water in the body is cooled it gets more dense and as it is heated more expanded. This is the opposite of what Jack is saying. What happens at 4 deg celcius is not really relavent to the question.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Hopefully @Jack Kruse will help.

.... upload_2019-1-5_8-20-4.png

========================================

upload_2019-1-5_8-28-3.png

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-1-5_8-35-52.png

caroline likes this.
  19. drezy