1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

2018 Mexico members event mitohacking lesson: 5G warning.

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

NEED TO MEMORIZE No. 3 and I will. "Quasicrystal of Hydrogen bonds to become a battery" - what a mind blower.
    Been sleeping cold these days, definitely noticed that I do urinate much more heavily in the morning and throughout the day.
    Need to clear my liver and gallbladder.
    Thanks.

Martina likes this.
  2. Drinking icelandic glacial that has been outside in the snow, freezing and unfreezing, (current UK weather is -2 degrees C) is making me piss so much it is a joke...

Brent Patrick, Mayuri and WalterNL like this.
  3. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Totally. I first discovered Icelandic a couple years ago, took it with me when I had to make a long drive. To sum up I needed to make a quick pit stop almost every hour.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  4. Literally every hour at least... But with every time you go, you feel a bit clearer and calmer, almost light and clean - if that makes sense?

Brent Patrick and Mayuri like this.
  5. kris90

kris90 New Member

This is gold Jack! If I understand correctly:

1) cold = uncoupling = release IR light from mitochondria to build the EZ
    2) sun = UV/IR light to build the EZ

So basically, cold and sun are just 2 different ways to build the EZ by tapping light frequencies (UV and IR). EZ is critical because it excludes protons (H+) and anything larger (D) which helps maximize ATP production (by moving H+ protons).

Large EZ = more electrons = higher DC electric current & magnetic field?

6. shah78

shah78 Gold

Come visit me on Isla Mujeres. I have a spare room for visitors.

Martina likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Q ANON THE CANUCK says,
    "Now that the 5 G WIFI is out in Canada. I got a radiation RF ration detection meter. I getting hit with between 32000 and 57000 rads of radiation per square cent a meter per second. Under Canada's radiation protection act. I should not be allowed to revive more than 50 rads in a 5 year period. Nor revive any RF radiation at levels higher than 1 rad at any time. Most countries it's 0.001 to 0.02 is considered safe. So I got hit with rad levels higher than a dirty bomb or levels higher than being inside a microwave oven for several hours. Higher then used on military microwave weapons used by the USA, Russian Chinese RF weapons. I have been reading the 700 page environmental Canada report on RF 5 G radiation report. And the 1000 page World Health RF G 5 report. And the 700-page Environmental Protection Agency report of USA. Many dozens of RF G 5 reports covering some 18000 research reports on WiFi radiation. I find it of interest that RF G 5 is banned in 41 countries. Is being asked to be banned in over 200 us cities by its people. World health classifies it a class B cancer-causing agent with a high provable but not yet 100 percent cause of cancer. That all USA fire departments have got the right to ban RF G 5 devices
    I have been taking a lot of my government people and WiFi providers. They say its harmless. Thu G5 WiFi is only 2 years old that the gov of Canada okay-ed its use less than a year ago. It is being pushed out fast hear. What can I do, I guise I have to start a class action lawsuit and sue the government and 5 G WiFi providers to stop the madness of killing off all life in Canada with G5 killer radiation."

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mayuri likes this.
  9. kris90

kris90 New Member

Shit man, makes me wonder about working in Ottawa... I'm trying to get out of that ASAP by starting my own Wellness Business.

Change must happen quickly for my family.

Mayuri likes this.
  10. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Who is Q Anon the Canuck? Interested to know more.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Use google.

Mayuri likes this.
  12. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

That photo is so amazing, check the rising lotus flowers in the background. Check it.

Martina likes this.
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I was thinking of sending your info to the president or someone that can say something and people will listen. I did send stuff to a news anchor because she was sick. She said she found someone that helped her. She's better for now, she thinks.

14. AdamF

AdamF New Member

15. Joseph Thia

Joseph Thia Aspiring Mitochondriac

Possible to share links to any info regarding rollout of 5G in Playa del Carmen?

Some latest information regarding rollout of 5G in USA:
    Source: https://techcrunch.com/2018/02/21/att-names-atlanta-dallas-and-waco-first-of-12-us-cities-to-get-5g-wireless/
    "AT&T wireless announced on Tuesday the first cities to get its 5G network. The carrier plans on installing 5G in 12 cities by the end of 2018, and on top of the list is Atlanta, Georgia and Dallas and Waco, Texas. The remaining cities will be announced at a later date."

Source: https://techcrunch.com/2018/02/27/these-will-be-the-first-cities-getting-5g-from-sprint-and-t-mobile/
    "Just last week, AT&T announced the first handful of cities where it’ll roll out its 5G network later this year. Today at Mobile World Congress, T-Mobile and Sprint did the same.

Sprint’s first 5G networks will go live in Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, Washington, DC and Houston.

T-Mobile will fire up 5G in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Dallas first, promising to have it up and running in 30 cities total by the end of the year."

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    Lahelada likes this.
  16. Martina

Martina Gold

Oh NO :(

17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

18. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Mayuri and Lahelada like this.
  19. Valerie

Valerie Gold

So if limestone (calcium carbonate) filters deuterium from water in cenotes, could we add it to our drinking water to filter it from our water or from our body water?

Jude, Alex97232 and seanb4 like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232 and Mayuri like this.