1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

2018 Mexico members event mitohacking lesson: 5G warning.

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

A tattoo shop opened up near me a while ago, I knew it was bad news. Low dopamine population growing in size....

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

MITOCHONDRIAC CREDO: Having a preventive health strategy should be like onstructing a business plan. In fact, when you really break it down it is the same thing as having a marriage that's focused on love and growth and not getting divorced when things break down so you can actually get somewhere special in life.
    How many different diseases are you going to try and "prevent" if you are using the wrong tools for the etiology????

When it comes to your health, you MUST be proactive in fixing the environment because you have no defects. Stop listening to people telling you to be preventative in your approach and using detox. You'll never get well in the same environment that steals your redox.

Mayuri, Alex97232, WalterNL and 6 others like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

a marriage that's focused on love and growth and not getting divorced when things break down so you can actually get somewhere special in life.

Christine_L, Alex97232, Inger and 2 others like this.
  5. I'm 21 and kids in my generation are getting more and more obsessed with tattooing themselves. I always thought it was a growing self hatred and desire to hide themselves. Jack's discussion on altered electric fields on the skin around ink make me feel like people get addicted to the nnEMF environment that their tattoos create in the same way people get addicted to blue light. People often reject this concept because ancestral tribes also used to tattoo themselves. You can see in some of Alexander Wunsch's presentations that some of this body art would glow in the dark. I think it's possible that these ancient peoples were trying to enhance their wireless connection to the native electromagnetic fields on earth with their tattoes and body art. But in a microwaved world, this effect backfires...

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@Lucien Burke do you remember which presentation that was by any chance?

7. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

A kick up the butt to finally get my one removed. I would agree it probably does tie in with low dopamine as I got mine after the first year of uni when I really did my best to trash my mitochondria!!

I have opened up a thread if anyone is in the same predicament https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/tattoo-removal.20678/

I am going to aim to start at the end of summer as I know you need to keep it free from UV during treatments etc.

8. Yeah it was skin, light, and beauty

Summer and Lahelada like this.
  9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Thank you.

10. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

I just disabled the 2.4 and 5 GZ wifi on my router and the moment I did it I could feel the difference.

The router was 4 feet from my head.

Valerie likes this.
  11. Martina

Martina Gold

Hi
    Love to go to visit Mexico to heal myself . Forme the February webinar 2018 Dr.Jack Kruse was saying to go to Mexico to Cenotes, but which one because there are many Cenotes. WhAt I understand was Optum Cenotes? It will be nice if we get the script forme the webinars because some words are difficult to understand.
    Also to make water healthier we can freeze it then unfreeze it and then repeat it 3X? Is that correct?
    Thank you so much the webinar was awesome so appreciate it.

12. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

The 2 mentioned in the Q/A were Sac actun and crystalino. Honestly I dont think you can go wrong with any cenote, Ive been too quite a few and had good results with all of them as long as I spent enough time there.

Brent Patrick and Martina like this.
  13. Martina

Martina Gold

That's so cool thank you so much for your reply.

14. Martina

Martina Gold

Also where can I find and search Cpc 15
    I did search on google but they want me to pay for it since I'm gold member should I open it normally?

15. JMO

JMO Silver

Just log onto the Klub dashboard...they are below the webinars. We went to Tankah cenote. You can contact Senor Cruz on facebook and he can take you there.

Martina likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why cold cenotes, strong tropical sun and calcium carbonate holes in the ground holding 65 million years of groundwater matter?
    1. Limestone filters water to deplete it of deuterium over time.
    2. The pH at room temperature is ~7 meaning there are about 10^-7 moles of H+ per liter of water at room temperature. As the temperature increases, the ability of water to ionize in this way increases and so the concentration of H+ in solution will increase and hence the pH will drop. This favors the formation of H+ bonds in an aqueous heat bath we call a cell. Just how big a deal is it when you are a true blue mitochondriac? In all cases, raising the temperature invokes thermal vibrational and entropic effects. This tends to preferentially stabilize H+ over D bonds. Mother Nature knew exactly what she was doing when she made our stolen bacteria at our core innovate uncoupling proteins and haplotype variations. The more heat you liberate the more deuterium you excrete and the faster ATP is made because the spin rate of the ATPase increases and the TCA cycle performs like a Ferrari and not a Nissan Sentra. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ja9530376

^^^^^^that is why cold exposures eliminate Deuterium. Cold exposure on the skin causes mitochondria to uncouple more..........to release heat.
    [​IMG]

3. Why does strong sunlight with UV/IR light do it without the need for uncoupling proteins? Is this why equatorial haplotypes have no need for UCP's? Yep. When the sun hits cell water what happens? The EZ begins. What does EZ stand for? Exclusion zone. What does it exclude? Protons. Anything bigger than a proton is locked out, so the EZ water becomes a quasicrystal of Hydrogen bonds to become a battery. What has double the atomic mass and radius of a proton? DEUTERIUM. How do we clear it so effectively? Deuterium has a magnetic moment which is double a protons. This means it is drawn to tissues with big mitochondrial clearance pathways: liver/gallbladder bile, enterocytes, and kidney. Any questions folks?

[​IMG]

So why is Mexico the shit for a mitochondriac.....???? Is anyone feeling me now?

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So when you call Senor Cruz up.........this should be what your day is like.

[​IMG]

The magnetic flux in the crater is massively stronger, and since all cenotes are inside the crater ........what does that mean for deuterium depletion in Mx compared to anywhere else?

yep..........you're waking up now........

18. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Before you do that you may choose to do this!
    27157122_324867031359523_742799102_n.jpg

Gina R, Sean Waters, Mayuri and 4 others like this.
  19. Martina

Martina Gold

That's so cool thank you all.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator