1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

2015 Heteroplasmy bio hack results: nicotine and MB

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Humans have embarked on a massive natural destruction because we are incapable of seeing our role in it. We are not observers of nature we are woven into her quilt. Microwaves lower electrons in foods, and thereby they are capable of lowering light photons that excite the backs of electrons in foods.........Microwaves create GMO's in a ten seconds and paleo says its OK. . Truth. Physics truth says they are FOS.

2. BrainWhisperer

BrainWhisperer New Member

:-/

*sigh*

3. BrainWhisperer

:) you remind me of Feynman

4. BrainWhisperer

This is such a great thread/teaching.

Thank you

5. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

This was interesting..http://cosmology.com/QuantumConsciousness108.html found it as I was searching Brownian motion. The whole article is rich with rabbit holes and cites but this stuck out:

The issue of quantum processes in the brain has received a lot of interest. Neuronal decoherence processes have only been calculated while assuming that ions, such as K+, are believed to undergo quantum Brownian motion (e.g. Tegmark, 2000). Extremely short decoherence timescales of 10-20 seconds, result. Such arguments though assume that the system in question is in thermal equilibrium with its environment, which is not typically the case for bio-molecular dynamics (e.g. Frohlich, 1986; Mesquita et. al., 2005; Porkony and Wu, 1998). Also, the ions themselves do not move freely within the ion-channel filter, but rather their states are pre-selected, leading to possible protection of quantum coherence within the ion channel for a time scale on the order of 10-3 seconds at 300K, ~ time scale of ion-channel opening and closing (e.g. Bernroider and Roy, 2005). Entangled states of K+ ions and oxygen atoms within the channels are likely occurring.

lohd2015 and lilly antic like this.
  6. BrainWhisperer

I wish I was smart enough to infer your deductions.

Why did this stand out for you? What was the significance/relevance in it for you?

Thank you for sharing.

lohd2015 and seanb4 like this.
  7. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

The comment that K+ ions and Oxygen atoms are likely quantumly entangled.

seanb4, lohd2015 and BrainWhisperer like this.
  8. BrainWhisperer

Thank you so much for the simplified, direct pointer.

seanb4 likes this.
  9. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

With lack of NO ( myoclonus) MB is a no-no? I am getting kinda veil-pain in my had from the smallest amount - say 1-3 drops of 1%.
    Also read that MB inhibits vasodilation - does this have an effect on HBP? Thanks!

10. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Just updating my experience with MB. I found it was very bad for my sleep especially in combination with CES. I think this is due to to poor redox from high % heteroplasmy causing my SNPs that are bad at breaking down neurotransmitters to come into play. I speculate this lead to high levels of neurotransmitters such as nor-epinephrine being present at night (even though I was taking it in the morning).

Could have also been a dosage problem, or not getting enough sun with it, or CES + too high dose. Either way my sleep is far better when I avoid both.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In 1953, our perception was focused on DNA and ever since, medical science continues to look for patient's remedies in the nuclear DNA. The results of this focus have been horrendous for patients outcomes. Watson and Crick won the Nobel Prize for discovering the molecular configuration of DNA, but it turns out the key feature of this molecule is not its configuration but how it operates bio-physically, and electromagnetically. That configuration told us we get one strand of the helix from mom and the other from Dad. It told us nothing about why all mitochondrial DNA come 100% from our maternal germ line. We never focused on this peculiar arrangement and it is this anomaly that is the critical piece of the puzzle of really how DNA does the work or living for us. Watson and Crick are guilty of focuses science on the things that don't matter and away from the one's that do, in my opinion. The double helix story has become the modern symbol of the combination of anima and animus. This was our critical mistake. DNA only provides us an anatomy lesson of how a nucleic acid is built; it provides no owner's manual of how life operates and innovates in environments. The ancients have always knew the truth of vitalism by intuited this truth through their beliefs and dogma's. They could not explain their version of 'woo', so they were easy prey for the science zeitgeist of the day. Dr. Doug Wallace and modern quantum biologists have confirmed for me, at the most fundamental level of biology, life's most compelling icon is Hermes' caduceus, is directly coupled to heteroplasmy rates of the mitochondrial respiratory proteins. Mito-nuclear coaptation, for me is the MOST quintessential beacon of the hermaphrodite in life. This is why science is off the rails today in my opinion.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
    Richelle Jones likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

----anima and animus. This was our critical mistake.----
    ----
    Anima Animus Salvador Dali Walt Disney Destino

[​IMG]
    animus
    the masculine principle present in the female unconscious

anima
    the feminine principle as present in the male unconscious

NeilBB likes this.
  13. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

My counterpart - my foolish heart
    A man must learn to rule his tender part
    A warming trend - a gentle friend
    A man must build a fortress to defend

A secret face - a touch of grace
    A man must learn to give a little space
    A peaceful state - a submissive trait
    A man must learn to gently dominate

JanSz likes this.
  14. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Watson and Crick's story was very PC because it gives essentially "equal roles" to both sexes in the evolutionary process. Very modern.
    Wallace's research paints a very different picture...that women actually dominate the process through interpretation of the environment and transmission of those signals through mtDNA inheritance, which is king!
    Also explains why men are attracted to well-endowed women (reproductive fitness really matters in women) and why women are usually attracted to aggressive or wealthy men regardless of appearance (evolutionarily speaking women mainly require a sperm donor/protector, not too much more).
    Nature breaks symmetry, but today's paradigms call for "equality and symmetry" everywhere, so screw the truth if it's unpopular to say and out of fashion!
    In fact, now a guy can just self-ID as a chick and use the ladies room because we are so above the limitations of nature! How far we have come!

seanb4 and fitness@home like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Watson and Crick's story was very PC because it gives essentially "equal roles" to both sexes in the evolutionary process. Very modern.
    Wallace's research paints a very different picture...that women actually dominate the process through interpretation of the environment and transmission of those signals through mtDNA inheritance, which is king!

This is why all labs are essentially the same in medical training with one key exception: A CBC.

A woman CBC looks nothing like a man. Her anima never matches his animus. The amount widens when a woman is pregnant.

Very few clinicians ask why..........fewer attempt to answer it.

The answer is quantum. Iron and magnesium and sunlight provide the answer.

Today medicine teaches Watson and Crick as if they are unquestioned and this is why our patient continue to fail. There is no gene centric gene controlled inheritable trait that cannot be shaped by our micro-environment. Similarly, the genome of a living thing can completely overcome the influence of its environment. Today, we are testing that boundary of natural selection and the conditions of existence. Genes and environment are akin to the relationship between predator and prey.

When a predator or prey obtains nab evolutionary adaptation that is advantageous that foils the intentions of the other, then the other side of the coupled system (predator and prey) must adapt to this new environment by changing. The new micro-environment initially creates an imbalance or an inflammatory stimulus, that leads to a reaction to bring coupled balance. If there is a chronic imbalance between the coupling, the result is always extinction of both predator and prey.

Life needs anima and animus. Genes and environment are linked in the same way. Time is a creation between this interplay of forces.

Time is the only wealth we’re given when we are coupled properly to the environment. Illness and sickness is what we get we we are not coupled. Illness can be thought of as the initial inflammatory stimulus that leads to an adaptive change. This is why I always say to my members, you can never find wellness in an environment that created a chronic inflammatory stimulus. You must lead your own adaptive change.
    I try to be a rainbow in people's clouds, but I can't solve their micro-climate...........only they can.
    Similarly, no one can stop a ticking clock, but the best of us figure out how to slow it down.
    Anytime you slow light down in your tissues and store that energy in your system, you become capable of slowing time and extending your life.

[​IMG]

I am not interested in what you have to tell or sell as I am in how you choose to live and give first.

We hate to be sold, but we sure love to buy. And this, my quantum friends, is how you can learn to "sell" light to your friends, family and clients, because everybody wants to buy more "time".

Repetition is ideal for learning or setting a metronome. It's not beating a dead horse; it's watering a live seed until it changes.

16. Yes Neil, reminds me I read somewhere that Elton John's 'partner' (a man of course) was listed on their 'children s' birth certificate as being their "Mother" Now that is a major misuse of words and even logic itself because one thing for sure is his 'partner' is NOT the mother of those children. It's like with 'logic' like that the sky is the limit for all kinds of nonsense.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Neil is right about women. Throughout evolution male tend to become what females wanted them to be. Most people don't know history well. Food guru's all point to natural selection from Darwin's 1859 thesis but they all forget that he shifted focus in 1871 to sexual selection. Why? He cut his teeth on the idea that an organism survived if it could navigate the rigors of its environment but it still would be wholly unsuccessful if it could also not be successful sexually to pass its genome on. This is why human men are way different than other primates from an evolutionary standpoint. We remain brutal with our animus but we tone it down with our anima.........our ape male counter parts are brutes in this department. Big brains have a lot to do with that adaptation.

Richelle Jones and Lahelada like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Both natural selection (gene survival) and sexual selection ( reproduction upside) are a give and take non linear process. They both deal with ongoing simultaneous feedback loops that are coupled between the local environment, individuals, and culture that are the driving force compelling our species to alter their shape, size, behavior, and metabolism. This relationship between mitochondria and nuclear genome is continuous, with a chronic ebb and flow that creates a fluid dynamic within our cell's water that a linear biologic narrative will never adequately convey..........a quantum one, that is non linear and optically based has zero such constraints.

Lahelada and lohd2015 like this.
  19. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Whats CBC?

20. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Pebbles, I had the same question.

I googled and got "Complete Blood Count"..."a type of blood test used to evaluate your overall health and detect a wide range of disorders, including anemia, infection and leukemia. A complete blood count test measures several components and features of your blood, including: Red blood cells, which carry oxygen."

Wonder if that could be it?

Pebbles likes this.