1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

2011 Study Guide

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by kyrakitty, Jun 4, 2014.

1. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

I will post updated study guide here as the are completed:

2. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

2011 Study Guides

1. Attached, below, you can download the PDF version of the 2011 Study Guide. Enjoy!
    2. An easy way to navigate 8 PDF's is to print the first one or two pages of each PDF, which contains the table of contents for each PDF, staple all the pages into one doc and then you can use that as a guide to easily navigate all 8 PDF's.
    • The table of contents in the PDF are hyperlinked to the associated blog material.
    • At the end of each blog there is a link, which will take you back to the top, that says:
      • >>>>Return to Table of Contents
    3. If you want the 2011 Study Guide in word, so you can type your own notes into them, you can access them in google drive by clicking the link below
    4. The 2012, 2013, 2014 Study Guides can be found at the link below:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  3. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Thank you Kyrakitty for sharing this project with everyone…great job!

kyrakitty likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I will sticky this thread. Please direct Newbies to the guides by oldest yrs first.

kyrakitty likes this.
  5. nicld

nicld Gold

I am trying to copy everything into word documents so I can take notes on them. So much information. I am finding it that I need to look up some words and put it the alternate meaning so I get it.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
    kyrakitty likes this.
  6. Albert83BCN

Albert83BCN New Member

You rock Kyrakitty !!

kyrakitty likes this.
  7. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

I am happy to share it with anyone who wants it.

Looking forward to finishing up the rest 2012, 2013, and 2014 :)

8. Martin

Martin Gold

Thanks for doing this!

kyrakitty likes this.
  9. Tanya

Tanya Gold

What a terrific example of taking an idea and making it a reality! Great job, kyrakitty! Thank you very much! :)

kyrakitty likes this.
  10. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

Would you all prefer them to be Word documents instead of PDF's so you can type notes into them?

11. Albert83BCN

Albert83BCN New Member

Some time ago I translated the first chapter of the book to catalan and even Hormones 101 for my blog. Several days ago I did my own 'remix' of Leptin Chapter I. And I plan to translate some more things, just that I have no time and I also want to create a little bit of background and decorate it with daily news so people doesn't get shocked. Slowly but steady :D

sass, caroline and kyrakitty like this.
  12. cjhf

cjhf New Member

Wow, I sure appreciate you taking the time to compile info and very grateful to have this resource. Nice lead for "pay it forward".

kyrakitty likes this.
  13. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

I re-uploaded 2011 study guides as I was able to fix the page numbers and also to improve the table of contents. Now I am ready to move on to 2012. I will take the weekend off and get started again Monday. I expect to have 2012 up no later than Sun 6/22 but maybe sooner.

Lahelada, nicld and Albert83BCN like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

what an awesome endeavor Kyra!

kyrakitty likes this.
  15. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

I also added a google drive link for those of you that want to download the 2011 Study Guide as word documents.

Scroll up to post #2. I posted the link in the same place where the PDF's are. It's open source I hope that helps those who want to add notes, translate it or make it better.

16. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

I am so happy to contribute. Makes me feel useful. I am enjoying that!

nicld likes this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

yep - contributing and paying it forward .........that is what JK is doing and what we need to be doing.....

kyrakitty likes this.
  18. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

Yes Jack is.... I hope this helps newbies, me included, collect and retain more electrons faster.... That way we can keep up without as much whining!

caroline likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

We haven't been whining that much have we???? I once remember Dr. K. telling me " you have no idea how hard I can make it!" that really gave me pause.... I just do what I can .... and then do a little more!

But - I have come to love the brain pain ...... makes me feel alive :)

20. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

Me too on the brain pain. I plan to start from the beginning though cuz I need to. If I heard Dr K say that :eek: it would give me pause as well. Off to bed I go. Gnight!!!