1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

2 Queen size Magnetico Super Sleep Systems for sale

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Monica W., Nov 21, 2016.

1. Monica W.

Monica W. New Member

FOR SALE. 2 Queen Magnetico super sleep systems 20 gauss pads (core + booster) For Sale $2500/system + shipping. If you're local to the East Coast - we can meet locally in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area and you can skip the shipping.

Owned for 3&1/2 years, Pristine Condition. Cat Free Home

I'm posting this on behalf of my friend Gretchen who is selling it because she needs the money to help pay for nursing school.

You can contact her at gretchen.e.bronson@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why doesn't she post it herself?

3. Monica W.

Monica W. New Member

Her account has been blocked and she can't log in. If you can unblock it that would be wonderful!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Her account is not blocked. If she was having an issue she could have asked for help from placing a ticket. She has received emails from site many times and could have contacted them.

5. Monica W.

Monica W. New Member

Thank you Jack! I'll relay that information to her. I hope you are well and I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving.

6. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Trying to work out the funds...will know after the holidays...let me know if still available at that point

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Checked her account and she’s not blocked. Because she told you this ask her if she wants me to deactivate it. I don't appreciate non truths being perpetuated. She is listed as the base level and should have no issues with posting. If I don't hear back from you here I will take it into my own hands.

8. Monica W.

Monica W. New Member

Thanks Jack. I just relayed your last comment to her.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Thank you.

10. Matthias

Matthias New Member

Hey! Just chiming in because I messaged Gretchen about the Magneticos. I'd definitely be interested in buying a super sleep system if they're still available.

Keep it real!

11. Nicolemaes

Nicolemaes New Member

Hello,

Are these mattress pads still available? Thank you.

Nicole

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator